EXPIRED

Wanted, laptop around the £450 - £500 mark any suggestions?

Hi, i'm after a laptop for around £500 but there are so many option that i'm lost as to which ones are a good deal and which arent.

I'd be wanting it for using the net mainly, spreadsheets and databases in works/office (which i've already got) and a bit of photoshop work.

I've no idea if this is a good deal or not but thought someone could point out where i'm going wrong if it isnt. ebuyer.com/pro…827

Thanks in advance

3 Comments

Hi Laurz, where do you live? I'm South Wales.

I've got a Dell Studio 15 that i'm tempted to sell.
I can list the specs when i get home later, but specs are almost identical to the link you have posted there, but mine has a BluRay player (which does burn normal DVD's) and a better graphics card (ATI HD3450) which is touted as a card for media playing rather than gaming.
Also has a nice backlit keyboard for working at night, or in lowlight environments.

I'd be looking for around £420, but i'm not sure if you are looking for second hand (less than 12 months old), and as a first instance i'd prefer collection or personal delivery so you can see it working.

i bought this

amazon.co.uk/exe…uct

i think its amazing for the price
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. One thing you've forgotten56
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
    3. One for the mathmaticians2847
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462

See more discussions