EXPIRED

Wanted Laptop for my Daughter £200 Max

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me, my daughter wants a laptop for her birthday at the weekend. I have explained these are very expensive however she has managed to save £100 and I said I would give her another £100 so she has £200, is it possible to get a nice little laptop for this. She is only 10 so it will be used mostly for gaming and general browsing on net as well as a little homework.

Would appreciate anyones help with this.

Thanks very much x

8 Comments

mmm ive been looking too...no luck so far....

Original Poster

louloo;3157926

mmm ive been looking too...no luck so far....

oh dear!, i will post here if i spot anything x

Banned

ebuyer.com/sea…e=1 a selection here for you they are the ones with the smaller screens

Bigpockets have some for under £200, but I can't imagine you will get it before the weekend

bigpockets.co.uk/cat…227

bargaincrazy.com/epa…01D

I am not a computer person but this one is half price and now down to £250 - there may be a few discount codes lying around. Sorry this is about the best price i've seen.

d-j mitch;3158741

http://www.bargaincrazy.com/epages/BargainCrazy.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BargainCrazy/Products/F018000R/SubProducts/F018000R01DI am not a computer person but this one is half price and now down to £250 - there may be a few discount codes lying around. Sorry this is about the best price i've seen.

Doesn't seem particularly good nor bad value for money. It's a Samsung, so that's bound to help, but other than that, the technical specs don't suggest it would have ever sold for £500.

pcworld.co.uk/mar…ull
this is what i was looking at...its 17* screen and over budget! wonder if anyone can find similar cheaper for me or a discount??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)35
    2. Which Smart Watch for Running?38
    3. Laser eye surgery22
    4. Looking for a Combination Microwave preferably a flatbed22

See more discussions