wanted laptop with 1 finger scroll

8 replies
Found 8th Nov 2016
I am looking for new laptop, I know most of these new ones have 2 finger scrolling on the touchpad, does anyone know which ones have single finger scroll option. I don't mind going for an older one or refurd option.

1. Ask
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Laptop
8 Comments

Banned

Why? You only got 1 finger?

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Why? You only got 1 finger?

tried the 2 finger ones and don't like that's why I need 1 finger option.

Banned

hackerace

tried the 2 finger ones and don't like that's why I need 1 finger option.

How's that work though as anytime you use the touchpad to click on something you will start to scroll?

Most have the options under the touchpad setting, but 1 finger scrolling will really get on your nerves.
Best option is to get a wireless mouse with nano adapter and use it most of the time.

The mouse software on most dells let you configure 1 finger scrolling. I prefer 1 finger to 2 fingers. Must be a man thing

Original Poster

craigstephens

The mouse software on most dells let you configure 1 finger scrolling. I … The mouse software on most dells let you configure 1 finger scrolling. I prefer 1 finger to 2 fingers. Must be a man thing

thanks i will have a look at the dell.

Literally every laptop I've ever come across offers one or two finger scrolling as an option that you can configure in the settings. It would be rather a waste to buy another laptop if you have not having checked the settings and enabled it on what you currently have.
Edited by: "Astec123" 8th Nov 2016

Original Poster

Astec123

Literally every laptop I've ever come across offers one or two finger … Literally every laptop I've ever come across offers one or two finger scrolling as an option that you can configure in the settings. It would be rather a waste to buy a laptop on the basis of you not having checked the settings and enabled it on what you currently have.

I understand what your saying but when I went into pc world I tested a few out and none of the ones i tried had this option. I could be wrong but it might be windows/software related?
Edited by: "hackerace" 8th Nov 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions