Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: lcd tv

Looking for an LCD tv for £100 or less.
    Have seen one on ebuyer for £99.99 but if anyone can beat that then i would be greatful.

Conditions are: must be a minimum of 15 inches, have a scart input, composite input and a headphone socket so i can use my speakers, a pc input would be a bonus if possible.

ebuyer.com/UK/…572 this is the one on ebuyer i like the look of and with the free postage offer this weekend it looks pretty unbeatable,

9 Comments

If you can either pay the extra £4.95 delivery or collect I can highly reccomend the Acoustic Solutions 15" tv at argos - scart, composite, headphone, dvi. Looks superb too.

Original Poster

Cheers for the reccomendation.
    It's a bit of a coinsidence really that i am currently bidding on one of these on ebay in the hope that i could pick one up within my budget.

what about the argos acoustic solutions 15inch dont know if they still have it

^ I suggested that, and stock is dependant on location of course.

Original Poster

Unfortunately it has gone back up to £129.99, looks like i was a little too late on this one

I ordered the one from ebuyer posted here last weekend. Should arrive monday. I'll let you know

ebuyer.com/UK/…573

for the extra this appears worth it.

17 incher for a tenner more.

dont forget quidco for a whopping 0.1% cash back. kerrrrrrching.

Terminals Video In RF x 1

AV x 1

S-Video : 4-pin DIN x 1

D-Sub 15 x 1

Audio In L/R RCA- for S-Video/ AV1x1

PC Audio in 3.5mm Jack:x1

Headphone out 3.5mm jackx1

Original Poster

:-D
    Just got one off ebay that i was bidding on, the exact same on as in the argos deal so it has the dvi port etc. on it but cost me £93.76 including postage so i even saved a bit on the argos bargain price.:thumbsup:

Wasn't too keen on buying the ebuyer one as it didn't really have enough specs about it, e.g. being able to display 720p if it can, even though ebuyer are a top notch company.

Congrats! Let us know what it's like!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions