Groups

WANTED: Lebara sim with £10 credit

Hi,
    I'm looking for one of those Lebara sim cards (w/£10 credit) that Carphone Warehouse were giving away last year for free. I gave mine away to family but now i'm going to France for a week later in June I need one
    I just wondered if anyone still have a spare they have not yet used?
    Would obviously cover p+p costs

Thank you!
    x

6 Comments

Think I have one, will dig it out tomorrow.

Banned

who will give you £10 woth top up

sofiasar

who will give you £10 woth top up

The cards were free, they come with £10 on them, which I'm not gonna use. Only ordered it for the £8 quidco that was offered at the time.

Still not looked for it... bear with me.

Original Poster

miikeyblue

The cards were free, they come with £10 on them, which I'm not gonna use. … The cards were free, they come with £10 on them, which I'm not gonna use. Only ordered it for the £8 quidco that was offered at the time.Still not looked for it... bear with me.

thank you I appreciate the effort x

Found it, doesn't say anywhere on it that it contains £10 credit though. Yours for £1 delivered, just drop me a PM to proceed, cheers.

Original Poster

miikeyblue

Found it, doesn't say anywhere on it that it contains £10 credit though. … Found it, doesn't say anywhere on it that it contains £10 credit though. Yours for £1 delivered, just drop me a PM to proceed, cheers.

PM'd.
    x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2542
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767419
      3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery77
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow919

See more discussions