Expired

Wanted: Lego Duplo Police Boat

Found 10th Aug 2010
Its the only item on my little boys christmas list, can't find it anywhere in stock if you have a used one in good condition and is complete, or if you know somewhere that has it on stock, your help would be appreciated

7 Comments

This is not actually a UK item, so it may be worth checking some US sites, which unfortunately means paying for postage.

Lego site

Edited by: "Cameronr11" 11th Aug 2010

Original Poster

Cameronr11

This is not actually a UK item, so it may be worth checking some US … This is not actually a UK item, so it may be worth checking some US sites, which unfortunately means paying for postage.Lego site

Well that explain why I couldnt find it anywhere its pictured in the instructions he got with the fire station, so I assumed you could get it.

it doesnt seem to be avaliable in of the countries listed, perhaps its discountiued
Edited by: "tracyhay" 11th Aug 2010

it is discontinued, i spent ages last night trying to find it for you maybe try ringing some smaller toy shops that stock lego see if they still have one left on their shelves.

Original Poster

traceym

it is discontinued, i spent ages last night trying to find it for you it is discontinued, i spent ages last night trying to find it for you maybe try ringing some smaller toy shops that stock lego see if they still have one left on their shelves.

thanks I did to and couldnt find it anywhere, will try a few toy shops to see if I have any luck

you could try and lure him away with the police station and car...
toysdirect.com/dup…ase

someone is selling the police boat here. thread is from july but may still be available ->
ukparentslounge.com/for…ext

traceym

maybe try ringing some smaller toy shops that stock lego see if they … maybe try ringing some smaller toy shops that stock lego see if they still have one left on their shelves.

reminds me of the old yellow pages advert with the son trying to find the train for his dad
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The term 'Smart TV'33
    2. boiler / radiator - quote - is this a good deal?55
    3. Gibraltar/Falkland Islands/Channel Islands circulated coins - where can I b…11
    4. Spotify, Apple, or Google Play Music?77

See more discussions