Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted .. Legoland windsor .. and cadbury's world..

hiya im off to both of these next week looking for any ways to save some cash.. ie 2for1 or kids go free... its for 2 adults and 2 kids, 6 and 3...

8 Comments

There were vouchers for legoland on the back of quavers we bought the kids on saturday, they were individual packs not multipack.

as OP says, single or multipack quavers have these on offer

hi,
    went to legoland today...v busy..be careful with some vouchers...some exclude AUGUST...persons with sainsburys or crisp packets were very dissapointed , family of 4 cost £120 without 2 for 1, they were only accepting tesco vouchers. hope this helps

i have a kids go free voucher i can post to you for £1 and it [COLOR="Magenta"]includes august[/COLOR], kids go free with a full paying adult.
    Says on ticket entrance for under 3's is free (legoland)

yeh most Legoland vouchers exclude August

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2672890

i have a kids go free voucher i can post to you for £1 and it … i have a kids go free voucher i can post to you for £1 and it [COLOR="Magenta"]includes august[/COLOR], kids go free with a full paying adult.Says on ticket entrance for under 3's is free (legoland)

yes please..where was the voucher from

montanafish;2673134

yes please..where was the voucher from

from green's cakes

This forum member is also offering free vouchers for Legoland :

hotukdeals.com/ite…rs/ :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348
      2. Royal Mil track and trace77
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814465
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553766

See more discussions