Groups

Wanted Logitech £20 discount code SEASONOFWOW

Wondering if anyone has bought something off Logitech and got a £20.00 discount voucher which can only be used on a further purchase over £69.00.

If so could I have it if your not using it, and I will give you a code straight back as soon as I get emailed one after my purchase?

Looking to buy a gaming mouse and keyboard for my son for xmas, I will also be your best mate for a while

11 Comments

There's a 15% off one here, if you don't mange to get a £20 off:
    LOGI_DEAL15

Original Poster

nathan3007

There's a 15% off one here, if you don't mange to get a £20 … There's a 15% off one here, if you don't mange to get a £20 off:LOGI_DEAL15

Thanks i tried that but says invalid, I have a £5.00 off code working.

Original Poster

Never mind guys someone on Facebook just gave me a code :D,

haritori

Never mind guys someone on Facebook just gave me a code :D,

can i have your new code and i`ll pass mine on too? need a mx performance mouse, would really appreciate it

Original Poster

jason21monkey

can i have your new code and i`ll pass mine on too? need a mx … can i have your new code and i`ll pass mine on too? need a mx performance mouse, would really appreciate it

I dont see why not..

Ill PM it too you so its not nabbed.

you are a star haritori.... thanks for pm.....top man

Original Poster

jason21monkey

you are a star haritori.... thanks for pm.....top man

You're very welcome, pay it forward mate

Heads up guys... new link posted for Logitech MX Master mouse at pcworld only £41.99.... be quick it will sell fast

Does the £20 code stack on the 15% code??

Original Poster

leehardacre

Does the £20 code stack on the 15% code??

IM not sure if i remember we couldnt get the £20.00 to work..

haritori

IM not sure if i remember we couldnt get the £20.00 to work..

I'm after a Harmony Hub, they were circa £40 second hand before Alexa integration and now go for £70! Can get new for £85 but I don't want to pay that much either! oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767127
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
      4. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions