Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: London to Cardiff Tickets

Hi

lol this is like a final plea, need to get to cardiff this weekend and im looking at £22 return (funfare national express), wondering if there is anywhere i could get a little cheaper, i was meant to book earlier but coudn't due to work commitments (even though ain;t even working now).

Any other bus services apart from megabus and national express, or train, anything to get to cardiff cheaper.

Thanks in advance to anyone with any info

5 Comments

Welcome to HotUKDeals

Moved this here as it's a more appropriate forum for the subject.

Original Poster

ahh okay, thanks

wher u travelling from??

have to say in future book ahead on the train

first great western advance fares are pretty good. I regulary travel Reading to Bath for £6.50 each way. I see lesuire advance london cardiff is £5.50 and a cheap leisure £11 each way.

Gibble

Hilol this is like a final plea, need to get to cardiff this weekend and … Hilol this is like a final plea, need to get to cardiff this weekend and im looking at £22 return (funfare national express), wondering if there is anywhere i could get a little cheaper, i was meant to book earlier but coudn't due to work commitments (even though ain;t even working now).Any other bus services apart from megabus and national express, or train, anything to get to cardiff cheaper.Thanks in advance to anyone with any info

You havent left many options there have you. Nothing wrong with megabus - I went Leeds to Inverness - 8 hour journey and it was fine :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app46
      2. which site is best to buy Xiaomi?67
      3. BT Sport Vs SkySports11
      4. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?23

See more discussions