Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted London Underground map - Pocket/Credit card size

Wanting something small to help with our visit .
    We've left it a bit late but can anyone help me out?
    I can print an A4 from the main TFL website but I want something a lot smaller.

10 Comments

Like one of the folding ones you can get from the station?

Banned

andrew_stoned;2580284

Like one of the folding ones you can get from the station?

Yup...free at the station

or ]firebox.com used to do one that was credit card size stamped onto steel if you want something more permanent

A couple of things spring to mind here - 1) you can print a smaller version from the web....
    2) The little versions that you are after are available from the majority of Tube Stations, Oyster Card Shops and Mainline BR Stations in London....

I would go and get one for you if you wanted.... They are normally scattered all over the floor when I make my daily trudge home!

Meow 4 now :whistling:

Original Poster

Was thinking smaller, like from a small diary perhaps?

I use a Dodo-pad diary which don't have it in.

ODB_69;2580297

Yup...free at the station

Yea, but I'm guess they are not near London to be able to get one. Which is why I asked if that would be what they wanted, as I can go down to the tube station now and send one over :thumbsup:

lyzzys321;2580307

Was thinking smaller, like from a small diary perhaps?I use a Dodo-pad … Was thinking smaller, like from a small diary perhaps?I use a Dodo-pad diary which don't have it in.

They only problem with them being smaller is they are harder to read... as well... its smaller, and a big network

Original Poster

Thanks for all those comments, not living in London myself I wasn't aware they were available in the stations, we visited last year & I don't recall seeing them around, I just wanted to be preapred this year.

Thanks for the firebox link that's the sort of size I want but preferably not at their price.

lyzzys321;2580410

Thanks for all those comments, not living in London myself I wasn't aware … Thanks for all those comments, not living in London myself I wasn't aware they were available in the stations, we visited last year & I don't recall seeing them around, I just wanted to be preapred this year.Thanks for the firebox link that's the sort of size I want but preferably not at their price.

There are leaflet racks in the stations, although not always easy to find. If you can't find it ask a memeber of staff

Original Poster

andrew_stoned;2580333

They only problem with them being smaller is they are harder to read... … They only problem with them being smaller is they are harder to read... as well... its smaller, and a big network

Small is ok as we already have an idea of where we are headed it's just a quick reference guide to help us out if necessary

Original Poster

andrew_stoned;2580424

There are leaflet racks in the stations, although not always easy to … There are leaflet racks in the stations, although not always easy to find. If you can't find it ask a memeber of staff

Thanks will do
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767178
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1951
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…44
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047084

See more discussions