Groups

Wanted: Madame Tussads 2 for 1

Hi everyone!

Me and my dad are going to London on Monday and wandered if there any 2 for 1 vouchers for Madame Tussads at all? I have looked online and the only ones I can find are if I travel by train but we are going by coach (National Express).

Any help would be appreciated.

Leo

12 Comments

Original Poster

joesmum

https://merlin.cadbury.co.uk/

​Thank you, I will look in Asda to see if they have any promotional packs.

Might be some promotional Kelloggs cereal boxes still around with 2 for 1 vouchers on the side?
    Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 8th Oct 2016

Cadbury's Chocolates in Morrisons. £1 for 4 bars have these vouchers

There are vouchers on Aunt Bessie Chips if you can find them

joesmum

https://merlin.cadbury.co.uk/

ended 31st july

miles136

ended 31st july

Use the ones for the train, I did that and got some tickets from Clapham Junction to Waterloo, only cost a few quid each ticket but still saved £20 each

Original Poster

njpugh90

Use the ones for the train, I did that and got some tickets from Clapham … Use the ones for the train, I did that and got some tickets from Clapham Junction to Waterloo, only cost a few quid each ticket but still saved £20 each

​clearly didn't read what I wrote

njpugh90

Use the ones for the train, I did that and got some tickets from Clapham … Use the ones for the train, I did that and got some tickets from Clapham Junction to Waterloo, only cost a few quid each ticket but still saved £20 each

njpugh90

I think what they meant was to buy the cheapest train ticket even tho you are not going to use it just to take advantage of the train 2 for 1 deal cos its still better than buying 2 full price wax works tickets

ding

I think what they meant was to buy the cheapest train ticket even tho you … I think what they meant was to buy the cheapest train ticket even tho you are not going to use it just to take advantage of the train 2 for 1 deal cos its still better than buying 2 full price wax works tickets

​Sorry that is exactly what I meant

did you get there Leo?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions