Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED Mario Kart Wii with 2 wheels. Anyone got this they wanna get rid of?

Does anyone have Wii Mario Kart with 2 wheels that they wanna sell me? Or does anyone know where I can buy this package at a decent price? Rep left for all help given.

12 Comments

how about game for 29.99 buy anything extra and use the 3 pounds off voucher

Original Poster

shacal;3403546

[COLOR="Magenta"]what about this … [COLOR="Magenta"]what about this http://www.powerplaydirect.com/asp/itemdetails.asp?prodID=1630516&currsec=GA&refID=webgains&siteid=1065 [/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]and this ? http://www.everythingplay.com/product/18065.html?id=18065&hcb=1 [/COLOR]

Thanks, I think shopto.net do it all for the same price as those two parts you mentioned but was looking to get it for below £35 if poss. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

stuntman9883;3403585

how about game for 29.99 buy anything extra and use the 3 pounds off … how about game for 29.99 buy anything extra and use the 3 pounds off voucher

That brings the package to £35 with voucher, thanks. Anyone got any cheaper options before I commit?

Banned

By about 2 pence lol!! If you're interested?

Original Poster

lonely_mind29;3403893

By about 2 pence lol!! If you're interested?

How much would you sell for?

Happysteveo;3403627

That brings the package to £35 with voucher, thanks. Anyone got any … That brings the package to £35 with voucher, thanks. Anyone got any cheaper options before I commit?

dont forget to go through quidco (upto 9% cashback)

Original Poster

bigweapon07;3404198

dont forget to go through quidco (upto 9% cashback)

Oh yeah, ta very much!

Original Poster

does anyone else have this for sale at all?

ggame are doing this for 29.99

i guess ill be buying from game
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv812
      2. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?1015
      3. Recommend a free reminder app44
      4. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?22

See more discussions