Expired

Wanted: Mattress advice/deal

Found 10th Aug 2008
Looking for a new mattress for our bed, it is a double. Looking for something Medium to Firm and for around £250.

I have heard good things about mattress man and I see Bedworld do 10% quidco.

Can anyone recommend a good mattress that would suit me? So many to choose from!

1. Ask
  2. Mattress
4 Comments

My advice would be to have a look around some of your local bed shops and try them first make a note of the one you like then look for it online.
I for one would never buy a mattress without trying it first.

We had been looking for months . There was some stock of mattress's to choose from . Some very poor quality by different makers.I have back problems and wanted something quite firm . We narrowed it down to a pocket sprung mattress with a memory foam top . Really nice it was at £299. Then we went out shopping last weekend and again looked one last time and found a mattress in a roll . Really comfortable , pocket sprung with memory foam top , but the good part ..........you just bring it home in the car , leave for 8-10 hours and it unfolds and bounces back into shape . It too was £299 . Like I say , we looked a long time and tried them all in the shops .The memory foam , not all memory [some have springs]were the best ones .............and I was not keen on foam ones from the start , but have changed my mind after lying on one .
Not to sure of the make of ours off hand , but have the receipt and they have a web site , but can really recommend it .

Original Poster

Broxy;2719434

My advice would be to have a look around some of your local bed shops and … My advice would be to have a look around some of your local bed shops and try them first make a note of the one you like then look for it online.I for one would never buy a mattress without trying it first.

Not an option really, we live pretty rurally.

I am thinking either:

mattressman.co.uk/sle…spx

or

mattressman.co.uk/sea…spx

They have good silentnight ones in costco, double for £155, You have to be a member though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50428
    2. Win the Diono Quantum travel system, worth £500 @ Netmums11
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201755
    4. Win free gin for a year88

See more discussions