Groups

Wanted: Mcdonalds coke glass

Just knocked mine off the side which i got last year, smashed it even got a bit of glass stuck in my foot. Anyone got one for sale preferably black/grey, as that is the same as the one i have just smashed

11 Comments

Arent these free with a premium MCD Meal??

Original Poster

lee2008;6092006

Arent these free with a premium MCD Meal??

Yeah they're the ones they did the promotion last year, and have done it again this year.

They're on now, just pop down maccies in the next month, and when you get a meal, get a large for like 30p extra, you get a large meal and a glass aswell!

Original Poster

dean3988;6092016

They're on now, just pop down maccies in the next month, and when you get … They're on now, just pop down maccies in the next month, and when you get a meal, get a large for like 30p extra, you get a large meal and a glass aswell!

Do you know if they have a different colour each week? And if you can request a certain colour, also when the promotion ends

Thanks mate

Banned

Moved to misc. Freebies have no rrp and cannot be traded in fs/ft.

I think you're the second person who's asked today. I think the outcome of the last thread was that you can buy them instore for 99p anyway, so you might as well do that, since posting them is going to be a minimum of about £1.50 anyway.

Like dxx said... my missus was the one that confirmed you can go into mc d's and buy them for 99p lol

my kids love them, i bought some black, purple and blue yesterday in leicester for 99p each

Banned

Just go to McD's and get a new one. You are either tight or lazy

Original Poster

I will most likely do that then i wasn't aware they could be bought for 99p

dimebars;6092578

Just go to McD's and get a new one. You are either tight or lazy

Yeah, you are a ****

Banned

ALEXSHEFF92;6095500

I will most likely do that then i wasn't aware they could be bought for … I will most likely do that then i wasn't aware they could be bought for 99pYeah, you are a ****

and another that has to resort to petty name-calling when they cant handle facts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?617
      2. Large card print/poster..22
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.68
      4. Jury service1823

See more discussions