Wanted: Medal of honour beta code.. or maybe Command & Conquer 4 beta code

21 replies
Found 28th Jun 2010
just posting this, i know its a long shot and i dnt really expect a reply but if anyones got a beta code for sum reason that they dont want a wouldnt mind sharing feel free to get in touch!

EDIT: i add the command & conquer 4 beta code as apparently these have been working through a fault with EA allowing access to MoH

21 Comments

Banned

its not out yet.....go pre-order it.....amazon,/shopto

july 5th i think for 2-3 weeks

Pre-order is best way to do it. Do it with Game and you might get the code Friday.

I pre-ordered last Monday and got it Friday just gone, but you will need to have played Bad Company 2 I think to be entitled to the early Beta playing

Original Poster

have they delayed it then cause the servers crashed when they tried cause i thought it was meant to start 17th of june for BC2 owners and 21st for others or sumthing...

is it easy enough to preorder and then cancel cause id rather not pay one of the EA outlets premiums just for the beta when ill blatently be able to get it cheaper nearer the date or after release?

ive played BC2 btw, sold it though, im more MW tbh prefer the quicker killing which medal of honour seems to be leaning more towards, the city map looks a little most close quarters too

Banned

anthonyt;8933512

Pre-order is best way to do it. Do it with Game and you might get the … Pre-order is best way to do it. Do it with Game and you might get the code Friday.I pre-ordered last Monday and got it Friday just gone, but you will need to have played Bad Company 2 I think to be entitled to the early Beta playing

still waiting on mine from shopto......presummed wouldnt get it til the beta is live?

The 17th was for BC2 VIP, those who had registered the VIP code. the 21st was for those that just played BC2 normally. But you need to get the code from one of EA outlets. Otherwise its 5th July.

I'm gonna cancel my copy from Game. Doesn't seem to be anything about not being able to.

beta is currently only available for the pc & ps3, xbox version is still delayed by over a week now. pre order from game and the code will be yours by the end of the week and then cancel when you get it.

Original Poster

im ps3 format, anyone had any luck recieveing a code quicker than the 4 days from game? is there one that would like be within hours of preordering

also anyone know how redeeming it works, do i enter the code ON the EA online redemption site to get that voucher code? how do you download the beta onto your ps3?

joeprosho;8933814

also anyone know how redeeming it works, do i enter the code ON the EA … also anyone know how redeeming it works, do i enter the code ON the EA online redemption site to get that voucher code? how do you download the beta onto your ps3?

You enter it on the EA Medal of Honor bit. Then it gives you another code which you redeem on the PS3. This then unlocks the Beta download basically.

All instructions get given when you get the Pre-order code

Original Poster

cool its jsut sum random dudes given me sumthing on youtube, not sure if it works, is the key that you enter on the ps3 sixteen digits or not? cause if its not then the code dont work,

i think cause ive now sold my BC2 i cannot access the ingame store which means i wont be able to access beta till july 5th if i do get a code.. bit annoying

Original Poster

doesnt work so the offer of my acceptance still stands if anybodys got one

Banned

as already said its not available yet........5th july

casparwhite;8937651

What are you on about? OP wants to play the beta on PS3, which has been available since June 17th/June 21st with/without a Bad Company 2 VIP code.

OP, to clarify: you'll be needing a 16 character code which you'll enter on the MOH beta website. You will then be asked to select the platform you want to play on. Once selected, you'll be given a code to redeem on PSN and that's how you'll download the beta itself.

Banned

cookiemonster83;8937799

What are you on about? OP wants to play the beta on PS3, which has been … What are you on about? OP wants to play the beta on PS3, which has been available since June 17th/June 21st with/without a Bad Company 2 VIP code.

Pre-order Promotion: Beta AccessPre-order Medal of Honor with us at … Pre-order Promotion: Beta AccessPre-order Medal of Honor with us at Amazon.co.uk before 23:59 on Sunday, 4th of July and you'll receive a code to access beta testing of the game from the 5th to the 17th of July, 2010

Medal Of Honor Including Pre-Order BETA AccessPre-ordering Medal Of Honor … Medal Of Honor Including Pre-Order BETA AccessPre-ordering Medal Of Honor anytime up to 4th July will give you the first ever opportunity to join the Medal Of Honor multiplayer BETA when it goes live on July 5th 2010. The BETA will take place between July 5th and July 17th - access codes will be emailed on July 5th. All pre-orders that have already been made will still entitle customers to an access code.

:whistling:

casparwhite;8937821

:whistling:

I didn't bother to read any of that, what with the fact I've had the beta on my PS3 since Saturday before last.

Original Poster

casparwhite;8937651

you can still get the codes though, and many people got them off gamespot where there was an error with command & concoquer 4 beta codes which alos work with MoH so if anyones got one of those also, whi9le it is not yet on Xbox it is active and live on ps3 and PC

Original Poster

casparwhite;8937908

good for you but kind of makes you look a bit daft after claiming its … good for you but kind of makes you look a bit daft after claiming its already available without the vip code when its notdont worry about an apology:roll:

and btw it is allready availible without VIP cause battlefield bad company 2 non VIPs can play from 21st of june access download through EA shop on the game, either way theres definately plenty of codes floating round allready

casparwhite;8937908

good for you but kind of makes you look a bit daft after claiming its … good for you but kind of makes you look a bit daft after claiming its already available without the vip code when its notdont worry about an apology:roll:

No mate, you're definitely the one looking daft here since you don't have the feintest clue what you're on about.

1. The beta is only available with via a code you get for pre-ordering the game.

2. All people who joined the EA Gun Club, pre-ordered the game and had a Bad Company 2 VIP code were allowed early access, beginning on Thursday June 17th.

3. The beta went on general release for everyone who had pre-ordered the game last Monday, the 21st. You no longer need to have a Bad Company 2 VIP code, just a beta code from the retailer you pre-ordered with.

:roll:

Banned

how do I get a beta code without ordering? any chance?

ODB_69;8939090

Unless you have a C&C4 code from before (which work) or the BFBFC2 code, then unless someone doesn't give it to you, chances are nil.

They should release a demo though really.

Banned

cookiemonster83;8937975

No mate, you're definitely the one looking daft here since you don't have … No mate, you're definitely the one looking daft here since you don't have the feintest clue what you're on about.1. The beta is only available with via a code you get for pre-ordering the game.2. All people who joined the EA Gun Club, pre-ordered the game and had a Bad Company 2 VIP code were allowed early access, beginning on Thursday June 17th.3. The beta went on general release for everyone who had pre-ordered the game last Monday, the 21st. You no longer need to have a Bad Company 2 VIP code, just a beta code from the retailer you pre-ordered with.:roll:

thats not in dispute, never was.

unless you preordered before 21 june and actually have a code then you wont get it until 5th july now:thumbsup:

ODB_69;8939090

anybody still wanting in can preorder from the usual sites and get 1 for 5th july...... last beta codes are sent out july 13th

casparwhite;8939356

thats not in dispute, never was.unless you preordered before 21 june and … thats not in dispute, never was.unless you preordered before 21 june and actually have a code then you wont get it until 5th july now:thumbsup:anybody still wanting in can preorder from the usual sites and get 1 for 5th july...... last beta codes are sent out july 13th

Don't lie through your teeth, you disputed that fact multiple times. You had and still have no idea what you're on about and continued to argue despite the OP and wotwot agreeing with me. You kept attempting to belittle me and then changed your stance every time you realised you'd got something wrong. That you now have the bare faced cheek to say 'that's not in dispute, never was' now that the posts where you disputed it have been deleted, says it all. You were wrong from the start, so just have a bit of dignity, leave it alone and don't give people incorrect advice and then argue when corrected.

Amusing how you're now trying to claim that you were only talking about the dispatch of codes from the start though. You annoy me. One for the ignore list.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769235
    2. EA shuts down Visceral Games.22
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564099
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322821

See more discussions