Wanted: Mega Upload Account

10 replies
Found 16th May 2008
i was wondering if anybody could possibly lend me a mega upload account username and password for the day so i can download a couple of bits.

cheers

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

good luck with that one.!

you can buy mine if you like

£7.50 paypal for one month premium which i only got yesterday

Original Poster

geoneo123;2110835

you can buy mine if you like £7.50 paypal for one month premium which i … you can buy mine if you like £7.50 paypal for one month premium which i only got yesterday

thanks for the offer, but i dont really wanna buy one when i only want to download one thing

oh ok then mate

let me know if you change your mind

Your nickname: freeloader
Your password: stealme

PS If anyone has a credit card I could borrow for a few hours as I just need to make a few high value purchases pm me your card number, expiry date, start date and three figure security number from the signature strip, TA!

i was thinking same. why would someone hand over there account to you , your new here and could nick it.

lastlaststar;2110884

thanks for the offer, but i dont really wanna buy one when i only want to … thanks for the offer, but i dont really wanna buy one when i only want to download one thing

If you only need to download one thing then surely a free account will do the job?

Banned

lastlaststar;2110884

thanks for the offer, but i dont really wanna buy one when i only want to … thanks for the offer, but i dont really wanna buy one when i only want to download one thing

Would you like to borrow my house and credit cards at the same time?

What is it you dont want to upload in your own name, that you would expect someone to risk their accounts with?

Original Poster

alright guys no need for all that bit harsh really! sorry for asking, and just for the record im not a thief so dont accuse me of trying to steal it, im just as genuine as all you folks. thanks very much

good game!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?33
    2. Switch from BT to BT same property different person33
    3. MacBook44
    4. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options65

See more discussions