Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted: megabowl vouchers

hi guys,

i bought gift vouchers from buyagift.com a while ago when they were posted for 2 games for 4 @ £15

i took the kids today and had a blast!, my 7 year old daughter thrashed us all!

however its quite pricey full price and buyagift no longer sell them, so has anyone got tickets they bought but will no longer use?

i'll be happy to take them off your hands and try my luck with beating my daughter!

cheers guys :thumbsup:

edit:

not sure if this should be in the fs/ft forum?

sorry

15 Comments

You can also use Tesco clubcard vouchers to pay for bowling at megabowl

Original Poster

cool thanks abacus

If you check at Pay & Display Car Parks in the local vicinity, frequently on the back of the tickets they have the BOGOF offers on games of bowling!

[SIZE=2]I have some spare vouchers as the Megabowl is no more where the kids go...:-( [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Pm sent...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Kim[/SIZE]

Original Poster

kimbo_frog

[SIZE=2]I have some spare vouchers as the Megabowl is no more where the … [SIZE=2]I have some spare vouchers as the Megabowl is no more where the kids go...:-( [/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Pm sent...[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Kim[/SIZE]

thanks kimbo

very interested, have returned your pm

Original Poster

NatD

If you check at Pay & Display Car Parks in the local vicinity, frequently … If you check at Pay & Display Car Parks in the local vicinity, frequently on the back of the tickets they have the BOGOF offers on games of bowling!

thanks, i'll ask friends and family to keep their eyes open as i dont drive

]http//ww…asp

One free game at least. Don't know if you can register more than once though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thank you, i done this but didnt have ink in my printer, the voucher expired before i got to use it, tried to re register, it failed

thanks tho, its appreciated

Let me know what centre you want and i'll try to register again for you. I can then always pm you the voucher link.

Original Poster

thanks!

kingston please

PM sent. Enjoy :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks to kimbo_frog and Reddwarfposse5

any more anyone??????

These are for megabowl apparently now known as tenpin. 2 games for £5, 1 game for 4 people £10 (one must be under 16) and 2 games of bowling, burger and chips £5 per child - valid for easter holidays. Hope this link works, if not pm me and I will forward the email attachment.

tenpin.co.uk/ten…pdf

Reddwarfposse5

Let me know what centre you want and i'll try to register again for you. … Let me know what centre you want and i'll try to register again for you. I can then always pm you the voucher link.

I can do same if you want another.

seancampbell

I can do same if you want another.

Me to, send me a PM saying what to do and its yours :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions