Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED - Members for Fifa 09 Club Xbox 360

Welcome this is an ad for players needed for the ELEMENTALS - an online football club run by me

We currently play as MANCHESTER UNITED and we only have 4 players on the team and we need more - so we are looking for some decent players

Anyone want to join up post your gamertag - when you are free to play - position required and be a pro rating

If you are up to standard i will play you and decided if you can join

Enjoy

Daniel

p.s this is the clubs site

fifa09clubs.weebly.com/

17 Comments

I would join up, but I'm rubbish. lol :oops:

im in, may not be able to play every night but will most. (as long as you are not in charge of changing the tactics every second... lol)

DudeyGeezer

If you didnt play as Man ure i'd be tempted

xstr1k3x

Im a bit poor but will soon be good

You should add me if you want an easy game, raul360elite, I'm awful but love the game!

I'm good, like playing anywhere in midfield or as a forward.

Meadsy25204742

I'm sure I posted in here earlier... Why was I deleted?! :x

HAHAAHHHAAAAHHAHAh

Original Poster

sadiebabes;4381964

I'm sure I posted in here earlier... Why was I deleted?! :x

you can play sure but id be swearing pretty much every second :-D

Dudey is in the team

DudeyGeeza;4380550

im in, may not be able to play every night but will most. (as long as you … im in, may not be able to play every night but will most. (as long as you are not in charge of changing the tactics every second... lol)DudeyGeezer

tut tut tut dont u already play 4 a team?

lol

only messin haha,

ive not played a team game since i got my 360 back after it gettin the rrod on crimbo eve and would be up for playing in a team again

id well play if the team used wasn't manc utd :x

should go england, or someone no1 minds going, every1 happy then

dandoc2;4382813

position required and be a pro ratingIf you are up to standard i will … position required and be a pro ratingIf you are up to standard i will play you and decided if you can join

I dont have a clue what my be a pro rating is and its prob not that good tbh cos most teams ive played for have been c**p lol

and i'll play u if u want to see if im up to standard :whistling:

but im sure i used to have u on my friend list but i cant see u on there now and im sure ive played u b4

my gamertag is Kev The Kopite

Original Poster

Kev The Kopite;4383202

tut tut tut dont u already play 4 a team?lolonly messin haha, ive not … tut tut tut dont u already play 4 a team?lolonly messin haha, ive not played a team game since i got my 360 back after it gettin the rrod on crimbo eve and would be up for playing in a team againid well play if the team used wasn't manc utd :xshould go england, or someone no1 minds going, every1 happy thenI dont have a clue what my be a pro rating is and its prob not that good tbh cos most teams ive played for have been c**p loland i'll play u if u want to see if im up to standard :whistling:but im sure i used to have u on my friend list but i cant see u on there now and im sure ive played u b4my gamertag is Kev The Kopite

Yeh ive played you before - sorry i went through a refreshing of my friends list went from 95 friends to 25 sorry - if i havent played someone in ages they get del

Kev The Kopite;4383202

tut tut tut dont u already play 4 a team?lolonly messin haha, ive not … tut tut tut dont u already play 4 a team?lolonly messin haha, ive not played a team game since i got my 360 back after it gettin the rrod on crimbo eve and would be up for playing in a team againid well play if the team used wasn't manc utd :xshould go england, or someone no1 minds going, every1 happy thenI dont have a clue what my be a pro rating is and its prob not that good tbh cos most teams ive played for have been c**p loland i'll play u if u want to see if im up to standard :whistling:but im sure i used to have u on my friend list but i cant see u on there now and im sure ive played u b4my gamertag is Kev The Kopite

Yeah, hadnt seen you on for ages, well not at the same time as me anyway, felt like some fifa so thought i'd join.

We were doing good too in our team, Oh and dandoc deletes friends on a regualar basis if he hasnt seen them in a couple of weeks..:thumbsup:

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;4384801

Yeah, hadnt seen you on for ages, well not at the same time as me anyway, … Yeah, hadnt seen you on for ages, well not at the same time as me anyway, felt like some fifa so thought i'd join.We were doing good too in our team, Oh and dandoc deletes friends on a regualar basis if he hasnt seen them in a couple of weeks..:thumbsup:

Yer sorry its just i dont see the point of having someone on your friends list if you arent friends with them online e.g playing them every day or so - i prefer to keep a short list of ppl i play every day - you should be honored if you stay on ym friends list :thumbsup:

i know what u mean about your friend list, i never get down to getting rid of ppl i dont play tho lol, i always think i'll do it next time lol, i wasn't on for a while cos my 360 got the rrod,

y did i get kicked from the team?

Original Poster

Kev The Kopite;4390926

y did i get kicked from the team?

you didnt?

EDIT - just looked on fifa and youre right your not in the team and your also not on my friends - accepted the request and sent another club invite

Would love to join let me know when you are planning to play but im open to play almost any time
    GT= Dust e Gozongas
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Memory foam mattress topper55
      2. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      4. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22

See more discussions