Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: Mens Adut Bike

I am currently looking for a supsension or mountain bike for mens adult under £75.

Thanks

7 Comments

Banned

little over budget at £89.99 was £179.99 halfords.com/web…377

Original Poster

hothothot

little over budget at £89.99 was £179.99 : … little over budget at £89.99 was £179.99 :)http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_263239_langId_-1_CarSelectorCatalogId__CarSelectorGroupId__varient__categoryId_89377_crumb_33980_parentcategoryrn_89377

Thanks i saw that one, looks pretty decent.

What do you actually want your bike for? Because when you pay under £120 say, you get cheap chinese ****.

jamesterror

What do you actually want your bike for? Because when you pay under £120 … What do you actually want your bike for? Because when you pay under £120 say, you get cheap chinese ****.

Hit the nail on the head there.

Pay that for one of those full-sus bikes, you wont enjoy it

I'll be honest, I bought a second hand back for £10 off my uncle. American Raliegh bike, its done over 200 miles on the tyres it has at the minute. My mum's was bought for £130 from LXDirect I believe, its been sat in the shed mostly and its starting to rust. I recently fixed a puncture on it, the tyres had stretched also, cheap rubber, cheap bike.

Pay the little extra for a lot more to be fair. Your better off paying £160, after haggling, for something like a low range claudbutler, specialized, and soforth. I'm looking to buy a new bike soon just for work, gym, college and back. But I'd rather save for another month for a bike that'll last longer.

Original Poster

Thanks for your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a phone12
      2. Iphone/ipad external storage23
      3. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?88
      4. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?23

See more discussions