EXPIRED

WANTED Metroid prime 2 and legend of zelda twilight princess (gamecube)

As above does anyone know any shops still selling them
Thanks

5 Comments

Original Poster

bump, anyone

I have Metroid Prime 2 that I might be willing to part with.

checked on cex & they sell for £10 2nd hand, I know it's not much less but £9 delivered 2nd class?

Original Poster

No thanks, sorry but I have been bidding on ebay for a few, if you want to search them they are item no 320348116049 and 220377002374 , both sold for a £5 including P&P, so I'll still try to get one that slips through at £4-£5 from ebay thats mint
Thanks for the offer though

oXdanXo;4660795

No thanks, sorry but I have been bidding on ebay for a few, if you want … No thanks, sorry but I have been bidding on ebay for a few, if you want to search them they are item no 320348116049 and 220377002374 , both sold for a £5 including P&P, so I'll still try to get one that slips through at £4-£5 from ebay thats mintThanks for the offer though

No problem, it's not something I am actively looking to sell anyway but I would have for £9 if you know what I mean! Good look with eBay I'm sure you'll find one soon.

Original Poster

To lyyzy Thanks and I hope I find it as well and to dcx I know how you felt trying to track it down, I have it on wii, but want it on GC aswell
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions