Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED: Michael Jackson Pre Sale Codes

I am in but need a code if anyone would be so kind please please please

Please pm me if you would be so kind

16 Comments

i think pre sales closed

Original Poster

No still open just need a code.....................

Can anyone help pleaseeeeeeeeeeee ???????????

I got mine this morning can guarantee has not been used, am willing to sell it

Just recieved an update email:-

Michael Jackson Presale Update!

Thank you for registering for your chance to join the Michael Jackson presale. You might have heard the exciting announcement that we have now sold the presale ticket allocation for 30 shows.

But heres the really good news! Michael Jackson has agreed to add even more shows, so you still have a chance to get tickets on presale. We will be back in action at 7am (GMT), tomorrow 12 March.

If you havent yet received a presale code theres still a chance you will. So keep your eyes peeled and keep checking your inbox!

And remember if you miss out on the presale there will be tickets available on every show at the public on sale from 7am (GMT) 13 March.

Original Poster

yingyang888;4617368

I got mine this morning can guarantee has not been used, am willing to … I got mine this morning can guarantee has not been used, am willing to sell it

Ok please pm me

not sure what pm means

Original Poster

send' private message'

Original Poster

click on little orange man on left of my name (under date of my message)

Banned

I have code and tickets arent i lucky person lol

Original Poster

Please 'pm' me with your details if anyone has a spare code

Just for anyones info, If you have a code, you can use it to get a total of 4 tickets.
    If you only bought 2 tickets, that code can still be used to get 2 more tickets.
    They don't have to be for the same date and they can be a pair of tickets , or 2 single tickets on different dates.
    Hope this helps someone.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;4617644

Just for anyones info, If you have a code, you can use it to get a total … Just for anyones info, If you have a code, you can use it to get a total of 4 tickets.If you only bought 2 tickets, that code can still be used to get 2 more tickets.They don't have to be for the same date and they can be a pair of tickets , or 2 single tickets on different dates.Hope this helps someone.

Can I use the code for the other two please??????????Please 'pm' me

nb1;4617660

Can I use the code for the other two please??????????Please 'pm' me

I don't have a code.
    I was giving you info about the codes.
    If you know someone who hasn't bought 4 tickets with their code, then they can still buy more tickets ( up to 4 ) using that code.

Original Poster

ok thanks for that

yingyang888;4617368

I got mine this morning can guarantee has not been used, am willing to … I got mine this morning can guarantee has not been used, am willing to sell it

Not allowed to sell the code as there free to begin with

I've got a code but I can't find any days with any tickets left - not very happy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      4. love affairs1649

See more discussions