Wanted: Micro sd adaptor

Evening all, does anyone have one of the above spare that they don't need as I seem to have lost mine and I can't add anything to my phone as a result.

I haven't got any money in my paypal as I haven't been paid yet but if someone has 1 and they don't want anything for it then I am happy to send them a stamped addressed envelope in which they can send it to me.

Thanks

8 Comments

go on then i have a load of them (is it micro sd to sd adapter you are after)

Original Poster

imortal;5404123

go on then i have a load of them (is it micro sd to sd adapter you are … go on then i have a load of them (is it micro sd to sd adapter you are after)

yeah it is, my phone has a micro sd card but i need the adaptor to be able to put it in my pc card reader.

Mr-Smooth;5404222

yeah it is, my phone has a micro sd card but i need the adaptor to be … yeah it is, my phone has a micro sd card but i need the adaptor to be able to put it in my pc card reader.

pm me your address i will pop one in the post to you in the morning :thumbsup:

Original Poster

you sir, are a legend! rep added

Immortal, if you have another I will buy one off you. Really need on myself. Mr Smooth, sorry to hijack your thread!

Banana79;5405087

Immortal, if you have another I will buy one off you. Really need on … Immortal, if you have another I will buy one off you. Really need on myself. Mr Smooth, sorry to hijack your thread!

If Immortal doesn't get back I will send you one FOC.

greg_68;5405162

If Immortal doesn't get back I will send you one FOC.

Thank you Greg, some peole are so kind! :thumbsup:

I've got loads too if anyone else needs one! Another poster sent me about 20 when I only needed 1!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona22
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764038
    3. Pink Balls24
    4. Avoiding the adds on the desktop client for the Spotify free account812

See more discussions