Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED - MicroSD Mem Card for Nintendo DS (M3)

Anyone know where i can get a cheap Micro SD memory Card (1gb or 2gb). I just purchased the M3 Simply device for my Nintendo DS and all i need now is a memory card. Any good sites? :?

9 Comments

ive just been looking myself mate (Ive just got an R4DS!) ive narrowed it down to mobymemory.com [url]www.ebuyer[/url] or just plain old ebay.....Ive got a 1 gig card and you can install around 30 games on that...personally im buyin a 2gig one though

Original Poster

i got a 1Gb Kingston card of ebay and if i put more than 10 games on it keeps on formating the card? So im after a new Card maybe a Scandisk card. what card you using?

kingston 1gb......when u say it formats the card what happens exactly? are u connecting via a card reader or the m3 itself?

Original Poster

Thanx for the link will def try that card

£3.95 delivery is a bit steep , try ]W2W.com. I'm assuming you would rather avoid Kingston but ]DVD.co.uk have a 1Gb card for £6.99 delivered

defard

ive just been looking myself mate (Ive just got an R4DS!) ive narrowed it … ive just been looking myself mate (Ive just got an R4DS!) ive narrowed it down to mobymemory.com [url]www.ebuyer[/url] or just plain old ebay.....Ive got a 1 gig card and you can install around 30 games on that...personally im buyin a 2gig one though

Where did you get the R4DS? and was it cheap ?

I've got ]this for my m3 simply and it works fine with no problems
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844449
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047075
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
      4. one thing you're scared of4065

See more discussions