Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED - Mobile Phone on 02

Was wondering if anyone knew any good deals for cheapish 02 mobile phone? I'd not want REALLY basic one.... must have things like ability to send/receive MMS messages, take photos, bluetooth, and able to play real songs that you can have as ringtones.

Boyfriends phone is falling to pieces but he doesn't want to buy one as his contracts up in June (being stubborn) but has already put up with this wreck of a phone for 3 months. So thought I'd buy him another one to do as an interim to him getting his iPhone in June.

So any help on a cheapish "it'll do for few months..." phone (anythings pretty much gotta be better than one he's got!!!) I'd really appreciate it

Louise

6 Comments

I have a PINK sony eeicson z310i, do you think he would be interested, lol,?

Original Poster

Teqnophile;1560369

I have a PINK sony eeicson z310i, do you think he would be interested, … I have a PINK sony eeicson z310i, do you think he would be interested, lol,?

hehehe..... doubt he'd use it :w00t: thanks!

Original Poster

wurzelg;1561053

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/product/index.jsp?pid=50907082

wow... thats a great phone at great price thanks. My brother has that one and it's so reliable!! (unlike my k800i which I'm on my 5th one in 10 months!! thank goodness for contract insurance!)

Dont forget though the w200i doesnt have bluetooth

Original Poster

emasu;1561291

Dont forget though the w200i doesnt have bluetooth

ahhh does it not? that's a real shame... I can't live without bluetooth to share songs etc, don't think the other half could either...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions