EXPIRED

WANTED MORRISONS RECEIPT...WEEK 1

HI,
I'M AFTER A VALID MORRISONS RECEIPT FROM LAST WEEK SO I CAN GET THE £20 GIFT VOUCHER THEY ARE OFFERING AFTER 4 RECEIPTS ARE COLLECTED...THE RECEIPT WILL NEED TO BE FROM 'WEEK 1' & IT NEEDS TO HAVE AT LEAST £40 WORTH OF SHOPPING ON IT......I CAN SEND ANYBODY WHO HAS ONE A S.A.E ENVELOPE TO POST RECEIPT TO ME SO IT WON'T COST ANYTHING TO SENDER......HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP

8 Comments

STOP SHOUTING lol.

Original Poster

sorry..didn't mean to.........caps lock was on : o )

dont matter if u missed last weeks, if you look on the card it had 5 boxes meaning u can afford to miss 1 as you only need 4 weeks remember

Hunt in the car park for a blowing about receipt

apart from this week (good deals), why would anyone shop at Morrisons?

you can shop at Asda, Aldi and erm.. Netto, and save £20 in a fornight shopping at Morrisons. 2 fornights make a month/4 weeks, hence £40 saved!.

Here's a tip! shop elsewhere but Morrisons!

Original Poster

n1ttygr1tty;3498552

dont matter if u missed last weeks, if you look on the card it had 5 … dont matter if u missed last weeks, if you look on the card it had 5 boxes meaning u can afford to miss 1 as you only need 4 weeks remember

oh , thanks i just checked the card and your right.....that's good .....thanks

Original Poster

Disco;3499169

apart from this week (good deals), why would anyone shop at Morrisons?you … apart from this week (good deals), why would anyone shop at Morrisons?you can shop at Asda, Aldi and erm.. Netto, and save £20 in a fornight shopping at Morrisons. 2 fornights make a month/4 weeks, hence £40 saved!.Here's a tip! shop elsewhere but Morrisons!

i like morrisons & it's closest to me : o )

buy 1 pepsi get 2 free at morrisons....enough said
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2644
    2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1027
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767421
    4. One for the mathmeticians1624

See more discussions