Expired

WANTED-MR MAJEIKA BOOKS by Humphrey Carpenter-new or used...

Found 26th Jan 2009
Has anyone got any or knows were i can get them please? son has just come home and is desperate for them!! lol
Thanks, Louloo

i hope i have this in the right section?

1. Ask
  2. Book
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Book
17 Comments

wasnt mr majeika a tv program with a old bloke with a dodgy hairstyle that does majic!!!

I have had a clear out of my son's room this week and he has a set of 12 of these if you are interested?

Original Poster

4real;4192415

wasnt mr majeika a tv program with a old bloke with a dodgy hairstyle … wasnt mr majeika a tv program with a old bloke with a dodgy hairstyle that does majic!!!

lol i think he may be!

scabbers;4192525

I have had a clear out of my son's room this week and he has a set of 12 … I have had a clear out of my son's room this week and he has a set of 12 of these if you are interested?

oh yes how much would you like for them? and i am in cheshire so would we need postage?

Ok...will weigh at PO and let you know.

Original Poster

scabbers;4192731

Ok...will weigh at PO and let you know.

thanks! i am trying not to tell him but he is getting inquisitive!

i have found two postage prices on ebay...£3 for second hand ones and £4 new-so if you tell me your price we can add a little extra for paypal? if the postage is out i will reimburse you.

Have been to the PO. I'd like £10 delivered please. Let me know if you want them.

Original Poster

scabbers;4194092

Have been to the PO. I'd like £10 delivered please. Let me know if you … Have been to the PO. I'd like £10 delivered please. Let me know if you want them.

deal thanks!

Original Poster

hi if you pm me ill pay when im back-bedtime for son xx

Will do...thanks.

Used to like these books when I was younger, my brother passed them on to me, and I passed them on to his girlfriends daughter!

The one I liked was Mr Majeika and the music teacher!

Posted off Tuesday by 1st class. Hope your son enjoys them x

Original Poster

Just received books and he will LOVE them!!!!!!!!!! Thanks sooo much!! you will have made one small boy very happy! i told him the library was closed-lol

Original Poster

how do i leave you feedback?

[QUOTE=louloo;4211093]Just received books and he will LOVE them!!!!!!!!!! Thanks sooo much!! you will have made one small boy very happy! i told him the library was closed-lol[/QUOT
That's great...and my son has been able to buy some Orks (Warhammer) that he wanted with the money! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

great-worked out well for us all!!

i have already repped you-maybe didnt put my name?

Original Poster

US1;4211180

Some available at play.com … Some available at play.com http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/6-/Search.html?searchstring=MR+MAJEIKA+BOOKS&searchtype=bookall&searchsource=0

aww thanks all sorted now:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions