Wanted - multiple photo holder looks like a multi-stemmed plant (kind of)

    I really don't know what these are called, or where to buy them from.

    They kind of look like a multi-stemmed plant. They have a base from which comes several 'stalks', and at the top of each you can insert a photo.

    Does anyone know what they are called, and ideally the cheapest place to buy them from? I need to get at whole load to decorate tables at a party


    u mean something like this type?

    Family photo tree is what they are called, not sure where you can get them online, available in all the cheap shops round here though, so maybe try fleabay.

    Item number: 160255734036
    Item number: 120279151883


    Original Poster

    Thanks for that, kippy and masterbrown. I think the ikea one is wall mounted, but I'll be scouring pound shops looking for them, mow I know what they are called.

    Rep left for both of you
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

      See more discussions