Expired

Wanted : MUSE Tickets 16/06/07

6 replies
Found 26th Mar 2007
Looking for the cheapest and most legal way of obtaining 4 tickets for muse at wembley on Saturday 16th June, any help appreciated. Standing tickets preffered.

1. Ask
  2. Ticket
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Ticket
7 Comments

I think ebay is going to be your only bet mate. I was lucky to get 4 on pre-sale and that took ages to get through.

Original Poster

ace_dynamo

I think ebay is going to be your only bet mate. I was lucky to get 4 on … I think ebay is going to be your only bet mate. I was lucky to get 4 on pre-sale and that took ages to get through.

Yeh, I've had a look there, just don't want to get stung really plus they are looking for over £70 aticket also !

Well i'm afraid I want to go too badly to part with mine :lol:

Original Poster

ace_dynamo

Well i'm afraid I want to go too badly to part with mine :lol:

Think you will be dissapointed and should stick to listening to the CD, sell the tickets to me and everybody would be happy :thumbsup:

You can try that one but i've seen them before so I think i'll take my chances! :thumbsup:

If you're quick See Tickets have just released some more seats - Level 5 so not great, but seats all the same

]http//ww…p40

Whats that site where you can buy tickets at face value from people that dont want/ cant go to the show?

I saw it on here a little while ago. Something like this site (whatever the name is!) should be stuck in a sticky forum in my opinion so people can have a quick browse rather than having to trawl through the search option.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247667
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769606
    3. Add one, leave one game54415467
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885

See more discussions