cash
    jacket
    bag
    socks

please?

26 Comments

Lost?? :?

oops.

Friend of mine picked up a girl in a bar....

when he woke up the next morning she'd left through a window and taken with her his cash, credit cards, jewellery... all that.

I guess he wasnt very good.......lol

what type of socks are they?

Original Poster

hannah19790;6110478

Lost?? :?

a mixture of lost and stolen. my money was definatly stolen, but they left me £1.10:thumbsup:

Original Poster

landofdan;6110493

what type of socks are they?

black, maybe cotton?

have you seen some?

Ahhh the delights of Alchohol ,

deadduck_145;6110517

a mixture of lost and stolen. my money was definatly stolen, but they … a mixture of lost and stolen. my money was definatly stolen, but they left me £1.10:thumbsup:

Just enough for the bus

deadduck_145;6110517

a mixture of lost and stolen. my money was definatly stolen, but they … a mixture of lost and stolen. my money was definatly stolen, but they left me £1.10:thumbsup:

They left you a bus fare?

Sounds like a festival robbing.

Original Poster

Adam2050;6110534

Sounds like a festival robbing.

not at leeds yet. still got that to come!

Original Poster

dxx;6110533

They left you a bus fare?

no the bus was £3.20 but i got a lift by a policeman who thought i was hitchhiking, but then i had enough to get a bus from town to my house.

deadduck_145;6110517

How kind and moral of them!

If you see em.. have no mercy ;-)

deadduck_145;6110582

no the bus was £3.20 but i got a lift by a policeman who thought i was … no the bus was £3.20 but i got a lift by a policeman who thought i was hitchhiking, but then i had enough to get a bus from town to my house.

you're having a very eventful time lol

Original Poster

i just need a hug

deadduck_145;6110616

i just need a hug

awwwwwwwwww

you poor thing x x x

what you gonna do now? x

deadduck_145;6110517

Heavy night was it?? :whistling:

deadduck_145;6110616

i just need a hug

Awww:friends:

deadduck_145;6110616

i just need a hug

Im sure a nice romanian lady of the streets will give you a hug.....problem is she may take more than a hug from you....:thumbsup:

deadduck_145;6110582

no the bus was £3.20 but i got a lift by a policeman who thought i was … no the bus was £3.20 but i got a lift by a policeman who thought i was hitchhiking, but then i had enough to get a bus from town to my house.

Oh, weak. My inner-optimist thought for a moment that they'd have had at least the decency to leave you with enough to get home, but man, £3.20? Whereabouts are you that buses cost so much?

rob585;6110652

Im sure a nice romanian lady of the streets will give you a … Im sure a nice romanian lady of the streets will give you a hug.....problem is she may take more than a hug from you....:thumbsup:

ROFL!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6110630

awwwwwwwwwwyou poor thing x x xwhat you gonna do now? x

i dont know. need to cancel my phone and cards now.

and now ive got to go to work

deadduck_145;6110753

i dont know. need to cancel my phone and cards now.and now ive got to go … i dont know. need to cancel my phone and cards now.and now ive got to go to work

make sure you get on to the bank quickly or it'll cost you even more if they get to use them... x

Try Flea Bay in the next day or so.....

xxx

You should have tried ]here yesterday...

The people next to my wife at V stafford had their tent and contents stolen within hours of arriving on Friday night...

Banned

Flodd;6111281

You should have tried ]here yesterday...The people next to my wife at V … You should have tried ]here yesterday...The people next to my wife at V stafford had their tent and contents stolen within hours of arriving on Friday night...

My mum went to a local festival in the middle of the night while they were a sleep a guy opened up the zip to their sleeping quarters and tried to take her belongings, but she woke as he knocked something over and she screamed. All the neighbours woke and apparently someone else's wallet had been stolen too.

lumoruk;6111422

My mum went to a local festival in the middle of the night while they … My mum went to a local festival in the middle of the night while they were a sleep a guy opened up the zip to their sleeping quarters and tried to take her belongings, but she woke as he knocked something over and she screamed. All the neighbours woke and apparently someone else's wallet had been stolen too.

She mentioned that someone in an ajoining tent had come back to find someone rifling through their belongings and hadn't done anything about it!

I'd have been dispensing my own brand of middle eastern justice...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …203557
      2. Samsung Galaxy S611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416414113
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523428

See more discussions