Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted : N95 8GB on line rental.

Should have a good amount of mins + texts Looking to pay around 25/pm max.

thanks

7 Comments

:-DGood luck, the best I have seen is £30 per month on 3, 18m contract, minus quidco and recommend a friend etc.

Original Poster

It's possible. mate got two contracts @ £25 per month on voda . 700mins too

Banned

On Orange you can get 400 min+100 txt for 25 a month,but the pone will cost you 129.99
    Think Vodafone will be the best deal

there's 100 quid cashback from quidco for voda contracts at the mo...

I had a good look around and was already with vodaphone. I got a free phone for £25 a month but had to have a 24 month contract. Phone is covered under waranty for 2 years so I went with that.

Offer still available online with Vodafone. I just got refurb N95 8GB on 12 month contract for £30/month with 200min / 500 txt, plus £100 Quidco. Equates to only £260 for the year!

Rang Vodafone to define "refurbished" and was advised they are basically unwanted returns from customers that have to be reboxed in vodafone boxes, thus going through 2 check procedures. Still come with full warranty etc.

Bargain. Just go to vodafone and choose Refurb N95 8GB in phine choices.

Tuddsy;1848556

Offer still available online with Vodafone. I just got refurb N95 8GB on … Offer still available online with Vodafone. I just got refurb N95 8GB on 12 month contract for £30/month with 200min / 500 txt, plus £100 Quidco. Equates to only £260 for the year!Rang Vodafone to define "refurbished" and was advised they are basically unwanted returns from customers that have to be reboxed in vodafone boxes, thus going through 2 check procedures. Still come with full warranty etc. Bargain. Just go to vodafone and choose Refurb N95 8GB in phine choices.

nice one!:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deliveroo11
      2. Speccing a gaming pc414
      3. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened11
      4. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.11

See more discussions