WANTED namco bandai game & club nintendo register codes - trades possible

Found 15th Mar 2014
Particularly after a couple of Namco Bandai codes to register on the EU website. Some of the more common games to include these codes are the likes of Ni No Kuni, Star Trek, Dark Souls 2, Adventure Time, Tekken Tag 2, etc.

If anybody has any they haven't registered or are unlikely to ever use I'd be very interested to hear from them.

I do have some club nintendo codes to trade, some xbox live trial codes, & some various xbox 360 DLC codes. I'd also be interested in hearing from anybody with duplicate club nintendo codes to trade
Community Updates
16 Comments
Why dont you just post on the namco boards, you get points for that, I've bought almost every game they make, I use the forum everyday, it still took me a year and a half to gain enough points to buy anything and there's nothing to buy, Nintendo are more generous and thats not saying much.
Can't disagree with anything that you say, but I've registered a few games on namcobandai & the one advantage I can see to it over nintendo is that you can register the same game upto 3 times. So even if I could obtain a couple of codes from common games that I've already registered myself (ni no kuni, etc) then I'd have enough for something that I'd like. The amount of points you get for forum posts just seems too minuscule to be worthwhile. What did you end up getting from them, & for how many points?
I've not got anything yet I don't see anything to get, I've not registered my TOS CE yet (don't ask I'm keeping my points) but I've got 10798 on that site right now. I've been sitting on my hands for months waiting for something worth buying, I've missed the pac-man alarm clock twice which is a shame because I do need a new one.

same applies to Nintendo but at least that's got more stock and cheaper too, I've got over 3000 points registered on there, but since they keep doing free downloads when you register certain games and systems during a set date, I have been keeping the codes to one side in hope, I missed out on the last free game download offer by 4 days because I stupidly registered my 3ds xl as soon as I got it. Won't do that again, ofcourse if something excellent appears on the catalogue I'll register all the stars and buy it but I'm not holding my breath, I bought a luigi coin and pikmin keyring out of sheer boredom.
Ah, I thought the pacman alarm clock was in stock, I didn't realise some of the things on there say not available when you click on them. I've got no end of stuff from the nintendo catalogue over the years, more of a nintendo fan than anything else
As have I, the best things were the zelda collectors edition, nintendo charm bracelet, hanafuda cards and animal crossing folding fan.

I want some zelda stuff, I don't really like mario with his stupid face. Poor old link barely gets a look in on there.
Haha, not to mention Samus Aran! I did get the 'golden' zelda statue but that's going back some time now, and a zelda beach towel
I have castlevania 3ds to trade, interested?
sorry mate but thats not one that i need, thanks nonetheless
Have some Namco games, may try and save to get that Armored Core figure, it looks sweet.

I have super mario 3dworlds wii u (x2) and animal crossing 3ds

zerowing

I have castlevania 3ds to trade, interested?

I would take that if any of the above interest you
thelaine

I have super mario 3dworlds wii u (x2) and animal crossing 3dsI would … I have super mario 3dworlds wii u (x2) and animal crossing 3dsI would take that if any of the above interest you

trade for animal crossing?
zerowing

trade for animal crossing?

Trade accepted. I'll PM you the code when you've acknowledged this!
thelaine

Trade accepted. I'll PM you the code when you've acknowledged this!

Code sent thanks

Edited by: "zerowing" 17th Mar 2014
zerowing

Code sent thanks

Recieved and redeem. Thanks. Let me know your code works ok, cheers.
ANymore codes going spare?

I have a Nintnedoland one i need to swap?
I have 2 namco codes to swap. What club nintendo ones do you have?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants