Found 31st Dec 2009
i feel like a sad ********. anyone care to join me for an e-drink tonight?
its free but it'll be worth your while.

xxx

29 Comments

Why so sad?

ill join you im at home to ...

Happy New Year, Ill raise a glass to you.

Wish you a Happy New year 2009!
Keep smiling, life is short!

:friends:Cheers everyone

Banned

what am i signing up for :O

Lets pop a bottle of whatever...crack open some more booze and have a sing song! ....

StevenA2000_uk;3911726

Lets pop a bottle of whatever...crack open some more booze and have a … Lets pop a bottle of whatever...crack open some more booze and have a sing song! ....

Show me the way to go home....

Just starting on the absolute vodka :w00t:

Banned

I smell a multi....

waynehayes;3911733

Show me the way to go home....

I'm tired an'a wanna go'ta bed! :whistling:

We all suck!

mod

Happy New Year.:-D

You're my beshtis mate, you are hic I fookin' lurve ya:p

At home, too. Got a little lad. Nowt wrong with being at home on NYE. I hear staying at home is the new "going out" anyway. Cheaper, and damn better company. That's for sure.

So, don't fel sad and lonely. Feel happy and optimistic 'cos there's a new year , ooh, about 40 minutes away. HOORAH!! And we are all here to have a drink with you.:-D

mod

StevenA2000_uk;3911792

I'm tired an'a wanna go'ta bed! :whistling:

I had a little drink about an hour ago...:whistling:

stuck in watchin Jools Holland here meself. With a couple of bottles of Magners on the backdoor step (much colder than the fridge!) Many, many people are home alone I guess. Ah well, happy new year for what it's worth!

I'm watching Father Ted More 4 - brilliant!

Hi happy new years CHEERS everyone xx

waynehayes;3911903

Father Ted is brilliant!!! pity the geezer playin ted carked it and its not as if its a role that you can replace with someone else...the guy was brilliant playin Ted.....I thought it was a great comedy series.....think al download it again and watch it!

andywedge;3911854

I had a little drink about an hour ago...:whistling:

.....and its gone right to ma head....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...show me the way to go home! :whistling:

StevenA2000_uk;3911934

Father Ted is brilliant!!! pity the geezer playin ted carked it and its … Father Ted is brilliant!!! pity the geezer playin ted carked it and its not as if its a role that you can replace with someone else...the guy was brilliant playin Ted.....I thought it was a great comedy series.....think al download it again and watch it!.....and its gone right to ma head....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...show me the way to go home! :whistling:

The episode with the Euro Song contest is classic. Every time I see the scene where Ted and Dougal are locked in a smoky room writing the song I can't help but laugh!

mod

waynehayes;3911903

Yay. Thanks. Just switched it on. Oh **** feck. It's just ended.

dont be sad, its a new year tomorrow - Im home too and my eighteen yr old is also home and alone, upstairs as someone let her down, much better to have had no plans than be let down

andywedge;3911973

Yay. Thanks. Just switched it on. Oh **** feck. It's just ended.

There's another one on now.

mod

waynehayes;3911982

There's another one on now.

Yay. Father Ted. Feck girls:p

mod

Oooh. Foxy Nun.

hows ur new year - 12 mins to mine

Mine's a quiet one too, at home with hubby and kids and I've had too much wine lol but ah well, tonight's just a night like any other, and tomorrow's a new start, don't get down - tv would have you believe the rest of the world is partying and happy and jolly but there are more people than you'd think sitting in on their own x

mod

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/commentsjunkie/newyear/HEADER.gif

True. I'm at home watching our 6 week old while my oldest is in bed with chicken pox and my partner is in bed with sickness. Happy days.

waynehayes;3912089

True. I'm at home watching our 6 week old while my oldest is in bed with … True. I'm at home watching our 6 week old while my oldest is in bed with chicken pox and my partner is in bed with sickness. Happy days.

Well you know what they say.... things can only get better eh! :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Electric Bike Advice.33
    2. putting dry clean only through washing machne109
    3. Microsoft Surface Pro - reviews/comments/alternatives!44
    4. amazon echo idiots guide57

See more discussions