Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: New bathroom suite

I'm looking for a few new pieces for the bathroom as I'm looking to sell up, and the bathroom could be doing with being replaced.

I'm looking for a new sink, and a new corner bath (think its a right hand corner bath) about 1500mm x 920mm.

Does anyone know of anywhere I can get these on a low budget apart from the main places like B&Q?

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

Homebase has a 30 %off sale on bathroom items at the moment
    homebase.co.uk/web…955

B&Q are very reasonable, have some nice designs to.

Hi, have you looked on ebay, we just brought a freestanding bath, sink and toilet with all taps and accessories for £300 plus £40 p &p, for the same reason, brilliant service seller called bigbobsbathrooms

Original Poster

surfbunny;5925042

Hi, have you looked on ebay, we just brought a freestanding bath, sink … Hi, have you looked on ebay, we just brought a freestanding bath, sink and toilet with all taps and accessories for £300 plus £40 p &p, for the same reason, brilliant service seller called bigbobsbathrooms

Found the same kinf of deal you got, but unfortunately the bath isn't wide enough, will keep an eye on it though!

JAYKAY72;5925030

B&Q are very reasonable, have some nice designs to.

Will probably go with B&Q as I can't find the bath any cheaper anywhere else!

dont know the the area you live but try willbond. its nottinghamshire based.

this is my 1st post so be gently with me! :?

have u tried bathstore?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions