Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted new/second hand laptop

can anyone help me find a cheap intel pentium laptop for a student .i want to install linux operating system on it.willing to spend upto £300.

5 Comments

I've got 2 Toshiba satellite pro's both currently running xp, ones around 5 years old and the other slightly older. Let me know if you're interested and I'll upload spec/pics.

Cheers

A mate of mine uses the Dell outlet site for great laptop deals on returned and refurb laptops

www1.euro.dell.com/uk/…dfo

Cheers

Flobadob

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply but i am after slightly later models .but all depends on how much you are asking these laptops.

redinwas

Thanks for the reply but i am after slightly later models .but all … Thanks for the reply but i am after slightly later models .but all depends on how much you are asking these laptops.

I've also got a couple of macbooks to sell but they're above what you're looking to spend.

Original Poster

how much are you looking to sell thw mac books for
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions