Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - Nike Air max 90

Where can i get Mens Nike air max 90 for about £50ish in size 7/8?
    Cheapest i can find is around £80ish

6 Comments

Ebay is probably a good bet

What about sports direct, hubby brought me some and the ladies ones were £45

Original Poster

K-Gozz;7832813

Ebay is probably a good bet

90% are fake
    surfbunny;7832857

What about sports direct, hubby brought me some and the ladies ones were … What about sports direct, hubby brought me some and the ladies ones were £45

Did check there today but nothing was any good, they did have Air max BW for £60 though, they looked alright, but only looking for 90's

Wouldn't say 90% are fake, I would say they're probably so cheap because they're off the back of a lorry though haha

Original Poster

K-Gozz;7832998

Wouldn't say 90% are fake, I would say they're probably so cheap because … Wouldn't say 90% are fake, I would say they're probably so cheap because they're off the back of a lorry though haha

But still i wouldn't risk it.
    Thanks anyways:thumbsup:

No probs. did buy a Timberland jumper off there about a year ago which I was a bit dubious about so not sure if I would use it again for clothing (apart from all the major stores clearance accounts)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044541
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      3. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218

See more discussions