Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted Nintendo DS

I am having to replace a Ninteno DS that has gone missing . Anyone know where I can get a new one for cheap ?

6 Comments

bought the daughter one from gamestation 2nd hand but only £40 look like new aswell.try in there or maybe the classifieds on avforums.

Original Poster

thanks ... gamestation here I come

I have a nintendo ds with numerous games and accessories however it has a few scratches on the top nothing majour. Would be willing to sell it for £60. Let me know if you're interested.

Banned

Lascar786;5697338

I have a nintendo ds with numerous games and accessories however it has a … I have a nintendo ds with numerous games and accessories however it has a few scratches on the top nothing majour. Would be willing to sell it for £60. Let me know if you're interested.

if the op isnt interested let me know. Maybe post some pics and a list of the games. Also if there is anything you would consider as trades ps3 / bluray etc.

percywan;5701771

if the op isnt interested let me know. Maybe post some pics and a list … if the op isnt interested let me know. Maybe post some pics and a list of the games. Also if there is anything you would consider as trades ps3 / bluray etc.

My nintendo ds is silver with a few scratches on the top. I can sell it to you for £60 with additional costs for the games should you want any.

Games:
    The Incredibles
    Brain Training
    Rayman
    Ultimate Spiderman
    Need for Speed Carbon: Own the city
    Worms Open Warfare
    Mario Kart
    Pro Evolution Soccer 6

All games are boxed complete with a manual and each game is £15. I have earphones with the nintendo ds case and a charger. I also have an R4 which I'll be willing to sell for a minimum of £40.

Could you also send me your email so I can send u some pictures.
    Thanks

Merlie are you still interested?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?67
      2. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      4. Any discount for paultons park?22

See more discussions