Groups

Wanted Nintendo Ds Quick!

I am up the creek without a paddle and the clocks ticking..............

hotukdeals.com/ite…ooo

18 Comments

:lol:

Rofl at this thred what did the miss say? or havent u told her yet?

Original Poster

Tanchi;6580097

Rofl at this thred what did the miss say? or havent u told her yet?

Not due in till 12.30

gap30;6580132

Not due in till 12.30

Theres still time to nip to a tesco 24hr store and replace it!!!

go man gooo!!!!!!

:w00t:

God Speed.

Original Poster

Tanchi;6580164

Theres still time to nip to a tesco 24hr store and replace it!!!go man … Theres still time to nip to a tesco 24hr store and replace it!!!go man gooo!!!!!!:w00t:God Speed.

Kids in bed sound asleep - going nowhere till at least 6/7 am!

gap30;6580183

Kids in bed sound asleep - going nowhere till at least 6/7 am!

Plan B, Just say you lost it!
    or dont say anything about it, if it comes up in a convo just randomly talk about somthing else, example..

[COLOR="Magenta"]Wife: [/COLOR]"Hunny did you fix jimmys DS?"
    [COLOR="Blue"]You:[/COLOR] "Oh what nice weather we are having today"

Original Poster

Tanchi;6580233

Plan B, Just say you lost it!or dont say anything about it, if it comes … Plan B, Just say you lost it!or dont say anything about it, if it comes up in a convo just randomly talk about somthing else, example..[COLOR="Magenta"]Wife: [/COLOR]"Hunny did you fix jimmys DS?"[COLOR="Blue"]You:[/COLOR] "Oh what nice weather we are having today"

one thing i forgot to mention, first words out of his mouth as his eyes open 'wheres the ds', the above just wont wash............................... i need a lie of mammoth proportions

your mate from work took it home as you didnt have whatever was needed

Just say this,

If your son asks for the ds say come down stairs and its on the sofa, plug it in and say here. He will see its not working and say the plug must of blown and broke the ds :D. Then go buy a new one for him

Or something like that :P

:lol: i should'nt laugh as ive been in same sort of situation as well, i was trying to replace the screen on one trying to pry it apart with a knife & cut straight through the ribbon cable :oops: put it all back together as if nothing happened :whistling: blamed a power spike had fried the circuit board, i dont think my lad belived me , had to get a new one in the end !

Original Poster

linw;6580292

your mate from work took it home as you didnt have … your mate from work took it home as you didnt have whatever was needed

Something along them lines but the tears are going to flow, might have to bite the bullet and buy one tomorrow

Tick...tock...tick...tock

Any update Mr.Gap?

i reckon the missus must have done him over :lol:

richp;6597951

i reckon the missus must have done him over :lol:

Ha

Personally i would of woken the boy up and had a go at him for something he had probably not done and ban him from the DS for 2 weeks.

Or

Place it next to him whilst he slept and make it look like he had done it.

Or

Left the country

Starr;6598008

HaPersonally i would of woken the boy up and had a go at him for … HaPersonally i would of woken the boy up and had a go at him for something he had probably not done and ban him from the DS for 2 weeks.OrPlace it next to him whilst he slept and make it look like he had done it.OrLeft the country

looks like he's taken the "Left the country" option :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains33
      2. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1818

See more discussions