Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: Nintendo Wii Component Cable

I have two questions,

1. Does the component cable make much difference compared to the Composite that came with the system? I have just bought a Samsung HD LCD.

2. Wheres the cheapest? with codes or whatever?

Rep for any help! :thumbsup:

7 Comments

]DVD.co.uk is fairly cheap (about £17 with quidco).

Sure you can get it cheaper elsewhere though!

We have the cable! We got it as we only had 2 scart sockets (one for sky, one for dvd player) so we didn't have to keep changing it around.

The cable does make a difference, but its not amazing. As I said, we only really got it for convenience. (sorry if that didn't help much!)

Original Poster

I dont have a problem with running out of connecting ports so do you reckon I should just keep using the composite cable?

Not wanting to spend money for something thats not gonna make much of a difference

I'm using the RGB Scart cable and it makes a big difference over composite, so component will probably make an even bigger difference.

Search google, there are some comparison screenshots.

If you can find it cheapish then I say get it as it does make a difference. If not then you are not losing out too much really. Save the money and buy another game

I'm sure some more people will join this thread and let you know if they have found a difference using the cable, i know im not much help at these technical things!

Original Poster

7stone4

If you can find it cheapish then I say get it as it does make a … If you can find it cheapish then I say get it as it does make a difference. If not then you are not losing out too much really. Save the money and buy another game :DI'm sure some more people will join this thread and let you know if they have found a difference using the cable, i know im not much help at these technical things!

Yeah I hope someone thats good at these type of things answers.

Thanks for your help anyways. Repped :thumbsup:

im selling a component cable for the Wii.

Not even used it, I only bought it for over Easter as i borrowed my mates Wii but I'm not buying one now so I'm looking to sell it.
    PM me if you are interested

It does make a difference though, especially in Zelda from what ive seen from screenshots and someone elses Wii
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions