Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED: Nokia 6233 Which Doesn't Call Out !!!!!

Banned
    I am looking for a nokia 6233 which doesnt make or recieve calls becasue I am going to give it to my little cousin. He is only 7 years old and he wants to have a moile phone which he can use to listen to loud music and can take picture with but i don't want him to make or recive calls because he might end up ringing the emergency services (Police, Ambulance, Firebregades, etc.) or someone.

So if anyone has a nokia 6233 in useable condition just give me a guide price or i will make you an offer.

17 Comments

Take the SIM card out ??

kyalion;2044153

Take the SIM card out ??

Will still call 999, better off buying a dummy phone off fleabay :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

he wants to listen to music and take pictures

Banned

sell the phone and get a cheap mp3/digital camera.

anyway, 5 years is too young for this sort of thing.

Original Poster Banned

i haven't got a 6233 i want one that cannot make or recive calls MAYBE barred or blocked and he is 7 years old not 5

Even if you strip the aerial it still could sometimes call 112 or 999 and get a slight signal thats the problem, not only that would the camera & MP3 work without a valid sim in it?

i have a damaged SE K800i which has no network coverage as it didn't like being dropped!!

Original Poster Banned

[COLOR="Blue"]Just to let you know I am [COLOR="Red"]LOOKING[/COLOR] for a nokia 6233 that cannot make or recive calls maybe bolcked or barred i haven't got one.[/COLOR]

Blocked or barred will still call 999 though surely?

masterbrown;2044323

Blocked or barred will still call 999 though surely?

It does still call 999.

Original Poster Banned

No they dont i use to have one they cannot call out in the UK

t0mm;2044414

It does still call 999.

Yeah I just checked my Nokia 3310 that was blocked ex contract, they definately still call 999 :oops:

Dealer08

You're not allowed to trade in PM so I'll reply here

Not sure if everything works on it apart from network coverage. I'd have to have a look and see. Also, it has some case damage due to drop. I'll have a look and get back to you.

blocked and barred are still able to call the emergency services.

Original Poster Banned

JasonMason;2048297

blocked and barred are still able to call the emergency services.

no they can't not in the U.K.:thumbsup:

thedealer08;2049642

no they can't not in the U.K.:thumbsup:

I can make a video and show you if you want? Mines definately barred and definately called 999 and I'm in the UK :?

Banned

masterbrown;2050893

I can make a video and show you if you want? Mines definately barred and … I can make a video and show you if you want? Mines definately barred and definately called 999 and I'm in the UK :?

i think he is trying to say that phones from abroad that are here in the uk and are barred cannot call uk emergency services if i am right in thinking
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions