Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: Nokia 6500 S

Im looking for a Nokia 6500 slide preferably with the steel cover.

4 Comments

I've got 2 pal...one black and one steel...both locked to 3 and both boxed with all accesories..just upgraded mine and my sons phones so looking to get rid..how much you willing to pay ?

Original Poster

jordoe220;8315664

I've got 2 pal...one black and one steel...both locked to 3 and both … I've got 2 pal...one black and one steel...both locked to 3 and both boxed with all accesories..just upgraded mine and my sons phones so looking to get rid..how much you willing to pay ?

Around a similar price as the link below, however depending on condition.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ree
    Do you have any pictures of the steel phone?

sorry for the late reply..i work away mon - friday so just been checking my messages:oops:..the steel one was mine and apart from the back of the case which has a couple of minor marks on it off the holder in my wagon it is in excellent condition..i was looking for more like £50 for this one and £40 for my sons which is still in good condiion but not as good as mine

Original Poster

jordoe220;8327917

sorry for the late reply..i work away mon - friday so just been checking … sorry for the late reply..i work away mon - friday so just been checking my messages:oops:..the steel one was mine and apart from the back of the case which has a couple of minor marks on it off the holder in my wagon it is in excellent condition..i was looking for more like £50 for this one and £40 for my sons which is still in good condiion but not as good as mine

Ok £50 sounds fine. Please PM me your details. Would you be willing to post first or pay half now half once received due to No feedback?

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767219
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1419
      3. love affairs1014
      4. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25100

See more discussions