EXPIRED

Wanted: Official Apple IPhone 4s Charger Cable

Hi All

Does anyone have an official Apple iPhone 4s charging cable going spare?

Let me know please
Torres

7 Comments

Strangely I got one of these charging cable sent to me by someone a while ago even though I don't own a 4s. No return address and no information in the envelope to say where it came from - I just stuck it in a drawer and thought it may come in useful one day...

Not sure if it's the official apple one or not, but you're welcome to have it if you want? If so, PM your address details and I'll pop it into the post tomorrow morning

Original Poster

bud67

Strangely I got one of these charging cable sent to me by someone a while … Strangely I got one of these charging cable sent to me by someone a while ago even though I don't own a 4s. No return address and no information in the envelope to say where it came from - I just stuck it in a drawer and thought it may come in useful one day...Not sure if it's the official apple one or not, but you're welcome to have it if you want? If so, PM your address details and I'll pop it into the post tomorrow morning

Sounds perfect. It's the 30 pin cable right? How much do you want for postage matey?

Thanks
Torres

Yes, it's the old-style connection and it looks new/newish - no obvious marks of being plugged in and out of a usb connection.

My work will cover the price of a stamp

Original Poster

bud67

Yes, it's the old-style connection and it looks new/newish - no obvious … Yes, it's the old-style connection and it looks new/newish - no obvious marks of being plugged in and out of a usb connection.My work will cover the price of a stamp

Must be my lucky day. Sending you a pm now matey.

Massive thanks in advance.

Torres76

Must be my lucky day. Sending you a pm now matey.Massive thanks in … Must be my lucky day. Sending you a pm now matey.Massive thanks in advance.

Got it. I'll pop it in the post tomorrow.

Original Poster

bud67

Got it. I'll pop it in the post tomorrow.

Cable recieved this morning from sender. Thanks for this classy act of generosity. Leaving you great feedback now. Please do the same...

supermod

Moved to MISC as it was a freebie postage only item and therefore excluded from trade feedback, thanks both

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710954
  2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would917
  3. What would be HELL to you?2944
  4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351

See more discussions