Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Old Retro Football Shirts Jerseys

Wanted old second-hand used football shirts that may be heading for the bin or charity shop.

All clubs, teams considered but mainly adult sizes not kids sizes.

Can make a payment for them dependent on condition.

To comply with HUKD rules I need to specify teams and prices as if numerous people post responses then it may break the '3 bumps rule'.

I am looking for:
    Primarily any British league, even non-league teams, however teams such as West Ham, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, MIllwall, Man Utd would be a good starting point.

Secondary any international club teams however teams such as PSG, AC MIlan, Inter MIlan, Marseille, barcelona, Real Madrid would be a good starting point.

Thirdly would be shirts for any international team however teams such England, Wales, Scotland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy would be a good starting point.

I am willing to pay UP TO £5 + postage per shirt again depending on age/size/condition and as stated I am really looking for the older shirts from the 1990s or even 1980s.

I will try to respond to replies when I can.

Shipping/Payment Instructions: Paypal prefered unless cash in person

Personal Messages can be used to confirm Personal Details as outlined in the HUKD Forum Rules hotukdeals.com/ite…-gu

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?813
    2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2059
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764425
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846244

See more discussions