Expired

WANTED: Online shop for rollerblades

4 replies
Found 9th Mar 2010
Hopefully someone can please help me. I'm looking for an online rollerblade store. I knew of one years ago but for the life of me I can't remember it.

They always had good quality skates at cheap prices. Would appreciate if anyone could please point me in the right direction.

thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

[url]www.rollersnakes.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

cheerleader;8056800

[url]www.rollersnakes.co.uk[/url]

This is the exact site I was looking for so thank you. As for rollerblades for the other half I think I need someone a little less agressive so still looking for a site.

I'm about to order the Graals for myself from that site so rep added !

TheGimp;8057026

This is the exact site I was looking for so thank you. As for … This is the exact site I was looking for so thank you. As for rollerblades for the other half I think I need someone a little less agressive so still looking for a site.I'm about to order the Graals for myself from that site so rep added !

no probs :thumbsup: my son asked us to get him the RAZOR/SHIFTY GENESYS 09 for his birthday but hubby said we're not paying 100 pounds for something he'll use for a month or so & then put away :whistling: wonder if he'd like the Graals :?

Original Poster

the graals are awesome.. i have a pair of 8s in great condition if they're suitable.. (they're too little for me so i'll be getting the 9s)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?43
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88
    3. Driving anxiety.1517
    4. Xbox Newbie34

See more discussions