Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted or to borrow xbox 360 data cable plz if poss

the thing is i got a 20 gig hd for my 360 not long got a 60 gig of here and need to get one of these looked at the form to get a free one from ms but they want a serial no from an elite console which i don't have

contacted them but they couldn't/wouldn't help as in i got no reply (so much for 24 hour response hm)

so if any1 has 1 to sell state ya price
    if any kind soul would borrow me one that would be great and i'd pay postage both ways
    if anyone has a serial no i could use to order one i'd be chuffed to

any help at all would be great

fingers crossed!!!!

3 Comments

supermod

Give them a call. I rang them a few months ago about a post on here, they said they would issue cables for a 20gb to 60gb upgrade & you needed the 60gb serial number - they just hadn't updated the online pdf form. Obviously it could have changed, but the person I spoke to at the time was very clear that a 60gb serial number was included in the free upgrade cable offer as well as the previous 120gb Elite upgrades. Good luck though

Update - I can't remember which help desk number I called, but try this one :

Phone InformationAssistance by phone: 0800 587 1102or +44 20 7365 9792 … Phone InformationAssistance by phone: 0800 587 1102or +44 20 7365 9792 from a mobile phoneHearing Impaired (TTY device): 0800 587 1103Hours of operation:Monday-Friday: 09:00-22:00Saturday: 09:00-20:00Sunday: 09:00-17:00Email]Get Xbox 360 Hardware assistance via e-mail.

Banned

sigma;5208857

Give them a call. I rang them a few months ago about a post on here, they … Give them a call. I rang them a few months ago about a post on here, they said they would issue cables for a 20gb to 60gb upgrade & you needed the 60gb serial number - they just hadn't updated the online pdf form. Obviously it could have changed, but the person I spoke to at the time was very clear that a 60gb serial number was included in the free upgrade cable offer as well as the previous 120gb Elite upgrades. Good luck though :)Update - I can't remember which help desk number I called, but try this one :

Thing is,
    there's a GIANT waiting list I heard.

Original Poster

cheers guys didn't think to call um will give it a go,

just called um gotta email proof of purchase to um and i'll get one 7-10 days

rep added cheers dude
    fingers crossed it works!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. DVD storage22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?77
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door11
      4. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22

See more discussions