Wanted : Original Xbox softmod kit

Found 13th Feb 2009
After it mainly to just put some emulators on,megadrive,snes and so on.
Looking to get everything i need for about £10

13 Comments

best way - and it worked for me is a copy of the orginal Splinter Cell game and the saved games on memory - if i can find it you can borrow mine

i will check over the weekend - unless someone offers you one

just cover postage

Original Poster

andrpro;4369057

best way - and it worked for me is a copy of the orginal Splinter Cell … best way - and it worked for me is a copy of the orginal Splinter Cell game and the saved games on memory - if i can find it you can borrow minei will check over the weekend - unless someone offers you one just cover postage

Yeah and you need a memory card and a USB adapter so you can plug the Xbox memory card into your PC to put the save files on it,just looked at a vid on youtube and it looks pretty easy,even if someone doesnt want to sell theres i would lend it for a day or two and then send it them back

DaveLamboona;4369095

Yeah and you need a memory card and a USB adapter so you can plug the … Yeah and you need a memory card and a USB adapter so you can plug the Xbox memory card into your PC to put the save files on it,just looked at a vid on youtube and it looks pretty easy,even if someone doesnt want to sell theres i would lend it for a day or two and then send it them back

my xbox is softmodded - so i have the game save already on the memory card, so you sont need the USB adapter at all.

All you do is copy the save games from the memory card onto your Xbox - boot up splinbter cell load the save game and follow the instructions from there.

productwiki.com/mic…tml

i will let you borrow the mem card as well as the game

Original Poster

What about if i want to add emulators after i send you it back tho?Can you send files to the Xbox using an ethernet type lead(used to send stuff from the xbox to the pc with one i think)

DaveLamboona;4369194

What about if i want to add emulators after i send you it back tho?Can … What about if i want to add emulators after i send you it back tho?Can you send files to the Xbox using an ethernet type lead(used to send stuff from the xbox to the pc with one i think)

once modded, you can connect it to your network and FTP to it, or get hold of the AutoInstaller and this i beleive puts the emulators and XBMC on there.

Ive not used that yet, i did it all manually via FTP

snesorama.us/boa…693

Original Poster

Whats the program used to send data from the xbox to the pc or pc to the box?I cant remember for the life of me

any FTP Program - Cuteftp is what i used, you can also map a network drive to it once modded.

xbox-scene.com/art…php

FTP Programs tend to drop the connection a lot - thats what happened to me so i mapped a drive to it and works perfectly

Original Poster

So its just the memory card with the splinter cell saves on it and splinter cell i will need?Will be about £1.50 to send it i would think,maybe £2

supermod

Moved to MISC as you seem to have agreed to a loan of a game for a work-around rather than purchasing an actual softmod kit & it removes any problems with thread bumping as you discuss technicalities etc.

Also as you would just be paying postage DaveLamboona then it's a MISC thread, so no Feedback can be left but you can leave Reputation http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/reputation.gif for andrpro instead if you want. Thanks :thumbsup:

DaveLamboona;4369333

So its just the memory card with the splinter cell saves on it and … So its just the memory card with the splinter cell saves on it and splinter cell i will need?Will be about £1.50 to send it i would think,maybe £2

yea i have the game and memory card - i'll dig it out over the weekend. Might not be till Sunday though

Original Poster

andrpro;4369352

yea i have the game and memory card - i'll dig it out over the weekend. … yea i have the game and memory card - i'll dig it out over the weekend. Might not be till Sunday though

Ok,let me know

Original Poster

sigma;4369342

Moved to MISC as you seem to have agreed to a loan of a game for a … Moved to MISC as you seem to have agreed to a loan of a game for a work-around rather than purchasing an actual softmod kit & it removes any problems with thread bumping as you discuss technicalities etc. Also as you would just be paying postage DaveLamboona then it's a MISC thread, so no Feedback can be left but you can leave Reputation for andrpro instead if you want. Thanks :thumbsup:

Ok cheers

Original Poster

Any luck finding the Xbox memory card and Splinter Cell mate?
Post a comment
@
    Text