Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted party items for a 13th & 40th birthday party?

trying to sort out husbands 40th birthday party and my daughters 13th birthday party, just wondered if anyone had party items for sale or knew where i could get balloons,banners etc thanks in advanced.

7 Comments

check the £ shop they are doing the banners 2 in a pack
    for my husbands 40th i got loads of photos of him through out the years and made a poster (just put them on a bit of card with blue tack) gave people plenty of laughs we also did this for my sons 21 it went down well with guests lol

ebay is good, can get cheap decorations and personalised banners etc

on ebay there is decorated real horseshoes - very unusal pressies listed for 40th and other birthdays

kelly_o_fanatic;8874202

ebay is good, can get cheap decorations and personalised banners etc

you can also pick up personalised invites for next to nothing on ebay ... or if you have time, Vistraprint is canny as well (upto 3 weeks delivery) and have some lovely ones

How many people are coming to each party, and where are you having it?

Original Poster

Disco;8875062

you can also pick up personalised invites for next to nothing on ebay ... … you can also pick up personalised invites for next to nothing on ebay ... or if you have time, Vistraprint is canny as well (upto 3 weeks delivery) and have some lovely onesHow many people are coming to each party, and where are you having it?

about 40-50 people coming to each party and having a bbq for the 40th at home and hall is hired for the 13th party with disco,chocolate & slushie machines. they are both in august.

Original Poster

Thanks for everyones help will dash into town tomorrow. And the personalized invites are fab idea :-) just been told emeraldcitycakes.co.uk/ are the best place to go for the personalised birthday cakes too.

Home Bargains, B&M bargains & £1 shops always great for party stuff in my experience :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      2. Samsung Galaxy S666
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      4. Family Spotify account21

See more discussions