Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - PC

Hi, I am after a good PC base unit that can play games smoothly and be wireless enabled? I have a monitor, keyboard etc... Just after a good unit. My budget is £400-450. Anyone have any suggestions? Much appreciated, Andy.

Oh and not too bothered about Vista at the mo, if i can get a better deal with XP then that's fine. Thanks again.

7 Comments

so you're not into self build then cos there's some real good component deals at present...particularly as you can make up several £30 plus orders at ebuyer and get a tenner deduction on each using google checkout.

Original Poster

Hi... I maybe yeh... What do you recommend? Never done a self build but im sure it would go alright, got a mate who knows about it so could enlist his help.

outlet.dell.com/Eme…DIM

take a look on the Dell outlet..there are some really good deals...my preference is for a 9200 Core 2 base unit....look for those with a 7900GS graphics card

Original Poster

Will have a look now, cheers.

hotukdeals.com/for…572

there was some good advice on this post ..then the guy went and bought one off ebay.

and go through quidco for 4.5% cashback
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826358
      2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710948
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2261
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767245

See more discussions