Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - Peppa Pig Rucksack & lunch bag

I've noticed there's been alot of requests for Peppa pig items recently so i do apologise! I'm after a lunch bag for my daughter (she needs one for nursery) I dont mind a second hand one but it's got to be in good condition or if anybody knows where i can get one cheaper than £9 that would be great too. I've seen that one in Next.
    If anybody wants to get rid of any 'Peppa' clothing age 2-3 for tops 18-24mths for trousers, i'd be interested. They are for a girl.
    Thanks in advance guys

5 Comments

Mothercare have these

Hi, i got mine from next x

Original Poster

Thanks, i'll have a look at mothercare.

claire's accessories have pepa pig bags, but then if u saw that post on the pepa pig magazine yesterday , u get the umberealla, bag, cd rom and a teddy if you subscribe to the magazine which is a good deal if you would be buying the magazine anyway. (you dont get a reduced rate for the mag and u get a new free gift every 2 issues so that would mean every month u get a gift as theyre fortnightly, but you can cancel your subscription whenever u want) Carol x

Original Poster

carol123;4110990

claire's accessories have pepa pig bags, but then if u saw that post on … claire's accessories have pepa pig bags, but then if u saw that post on the pepa pig magazine yesterday , u get the umberealla, bag, cd rom and a teddy if you subscribe to the magazine which is a good deal if you would be buying the magazine anyway. (you dont get a reduced rate for the mag and u get a new free gift every 2 issues so that would mean every month u get a gift as theyre fortnightly, but you can cancel your subscription whenever u want) Carol x

i didnt look at that thread, i'll have a look now, thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions