Expired

wanted phone prank - its around 8 years old

Found 15th Mar 2013
Long shot buy im after a Phone prank - starts with HELLO WHYS YOUR NUMBER ON MY GIRLS PHONE . its an old prank from maybe aroud 7/8 years ago. Really struggling to find it , was a classic as well . Maybe some 1 has an old phon in a drawer with it on ?
Community Updates
MisciPhonePhones
24 Comments
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cHzfbV9aeK4/TD9EAkOfmxI/AAAAAAAAAUA/7S0AOrl_DIc/s400/are_u_on_drugs.jpg
will probably be on youtube somewhere.
magicbeans

sometimes ha

ewwaxo

there are 2 clips of calls on youtube , but no where that actually has the files
magicbeans

ewwaxo

if they are the same clips - just download them ???!
No there just videos of them pranking some 1,it needs to be a good quality sound file for it to work. Cannot find a sound file anywhere
Top one any good? got a download button. not exactly sure what you're looking for.

wackyprankcalls.com/pra…php
D_G

Top one any good? got a download button. not exactly sure what you're … Top one any good? got a download button. not exactly sure what you're looking for.http://www.wackyprankcalls.com/prank-calls/single_pranks/prank-call-11.php

thanks so much for trying mate , but no thats not it , its a similar idea , just no where near as good , this one is like a manchester accent and is just so believable , 1 of my mates got his step dad up and was wating with baseball bats , its thats good lol
RudiBryson

, 1 of my mates got his step dad up and was wating with baseball bats , … , 1 of my mates got his step dad up and was wating with baseball bats , its thats good lol

I see now why you are willing to pay for such an odd commodity
Edited by: "ewwaxo" 15th Mar 2013
RudiBryson

thanks so much for trying mate , but no thats not it , its a similar idea … thanks so much for trying mate , but no thats not it , its a similar idea , just no where near as good , this one is like a manchester accent and is just so believable , 1 of my mates got his step dad up and was wating with baseball bats , its thats good lol

its the paul latham one on youtube i take it?surely you wouldnt be able to use it though would you as the other guy responds? how would you work it?
you use 2 phones , mate its absolutley spot on , so believable , some of the reactions are just unreal . The timing and the questions just work . When i was "done" with it , I too like many before **** my self
Goatmilk

this it?

OMFG !!!! hope i can get this mate , thanks a million
ewwaxo

how was the concussion ?

Better now, thanks for asking
RudiBryson

OMFG !!!! hope i can get this mate , thanks a million

''like'' his post then ffs (_;)
D_G

''like'' his post then ffs (_;)

there is no finer reward on this earth
Goatmilk

this it?

Do people actually fall for that?

The big clue when he says not to talk.
Mark2111

Do people actually fall for that? The big clue when he says not to talk.

you fell for that about 8 years ago didn't you?
brilly

No, I didn't.I've yet to hear about a convincing one or a funny one. … No, I didn't.I've yet to hear about a convincing one or a funny one. Maybe it's my age, I just can't see how anyone would fall for it. .........you fell for that about 8 years ago didn't you?

no the file needs editing and slowing down between questions , then good to go.
RudiBryson

no the file needs editing and slowing down between questions , then good … no the file needs editing and slowing down between questions , then good to go.

or just use the pause button??
no once downloaded and loaded onto avs , the file auto extends to 45 seconds instead of the 31 on the site for some reason
RudiBryson

no once downloaded and loaded onto avs , the file auto extends to 45 … no once downloaded and loaded onto avs , the file auto extends to 45 seconds instead of the 31 on the site for some reason

What file format is it in? Try using a demuxer that might help.
There used to be loads of these, you would ring the company up, then put the number of the 'victim' in and it would ring them and play the track, would love to hear any more if people can find them! They used to be quite funny.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants