Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: Photographer for a wedding in Birmingham city centre ideally all day on 20th Sept 08

As above no more than £300

9 Comments

Wow...just been looking, how expensive are they ?????? :?

You can get a quote from this site but I'd recommend getting a photohraphy student from one of the local colleges

weddingquotes2u.co.uk/

As a professional flasher, I'd say spend the money - it's once in a lifetime!

Everyone is a phototgrapher these days, all of us have mobile phones with cameras built in. Digital cameras only cost peanuts.

How hard can it be???

Answer - I've been a pro. for 25 years and still hate the idea of weddings.

Pressure, hassle, poor conditions, time limitations, long hours afterwards, guests with mobile phones in your way.

You pays your money and takes your choice - difficult to do it again though if you get someone cheap and rubbish.

there is someone on here just qualified in this sort of work... their portfolio looks impressive indeed.

hotukdeals.com/ite…he/

He did a friend of ours ... give him a PM and he want he says!

Original Poster

neilc;2808540

As a professional flasher, I'd say spend the money - it's once in a … As a professional flasher, I'd say spend the money - it's once in a lifetime!Everyone is a phototgrapher these days, all of us have mobile phones with cameras built in. Digital cameras only cost peanuts. How hard can it be???Answer - I've been a pro. for 25 years and still hate the idea of weddings. Pressure, hassle, poor conditions, time limitations, long hours afterwards, guests with mobile phones in your way.You pays your money and takes your choice - difficult to do it again though if you get someone cheap and rubbish.

would you do it for me professionally?
    with my budgeT?

Original Poster

Disco;2808590

there is someone on here just qualified in this sort of work... their … there is someone on here just qualified in this sort of work... their portfolio looks impressive indeed. http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/227254/i-m-oficially-a-wedding-photographe/He did a friend of ours ... give him a PM and he want he says!

Thanks,
    I pm him.......just waitting for a reply now.,
    Wondering if you know his website add?

Did you get a venue then ?

Original Poster

choc1969;2809087

Did you get a venue then ?

CITY INN
    LOL

sharonwai;2808939

Thanks,I pm him.......just waitting for a reply now.,Wondering if you … Thanks,I pm him.......just waitting for a reply now.,Wondering if you know his website add?

i did have, but recently formatted my PC... as/when i find it I'll PM you it. but if ya get it first, let me have it please :whistling:

Original Poster

Disco;2809843

i did have, but recently formatted my PC... as/when i find it I'll PM you … i did have, but recently formatted my PC... as/when i find it I'll PM you it. but if ya get it first, let me have it please :whistling:

couldnt find anything
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity55
      2. Iptv918
      3. Wireless Earphones for Running56
      4. Wifi extender1218

See more discussions